Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Unhappy Need to Sell! Beautiful 1911 US Army Re-arsenal

Letting go one of my babys from my stable. Sadly we discovered my 10 Month Old Pug Luna, has a shunt on her liver. Surgery is going to be required to save this little girls life, and while I love my guns, I love my pups more. I am looking to sell this asap, therefore it is being priced to sell. I purchased this gun several years ago from the widow of the gentlemen that carried it. She told me he served in both WW2 in the pacific, and then later on in Vietnam. We're not sure when he aquired this fine piece of history. This 1911 was rolled securely in his army trunk in its holster. The holster did not survive and more or less crumbled, but the gun did. From my research, the frame is a Remington umc and the slide is a replacement savage. It is an AA rebuild. I did not pull the barrel to check numbers. Other then some pits in the finish from sitting in its holster, gun is very nice, the re-arsenal finish which is almost always baked off is present and accounted for. I do not believe this gun was shot much since it was rebuilt, it does not show any signs of real use. It has been to the range on 2 occasions with me, both of which times I shot light hand loads through it and it performed flawless. Magazine is unmarked. Getting down to brass tacks.... $800 takes it. no less. no trades. C&R is fine by me, FTF transfer at local FFL for anybody else. I am willing to meet at a small distance for a serious buyer. Located in Phoenixville PA 19460. My local FFL is French Creek Outfitters, but I have several near by. Best way to reach me is by Cell, you can call or text at 484-500-4369 -Will Pictures found here: http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/ch...?sort=3&page=1
    Last edited by gallerygun4u; May 19th, 2018 at 04:31 AM.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney