Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default PA Sen Costa trying to get Pa state pension funds to drop holdings in gun companies

The PSERS pension fund has "passive" investments in Ruger, Olin, others. The just-defeated demoncrat Sen Costa wants all PA state pension funds to drop such stocks from their holdings.

Keith Stolfer went on camera to effectively call it the BS it is - a smokescreen to dictate demoncrat rules.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Indiana County)

Default Re: PA Sen Costa trying to get Pa state pension funds to drop holdings in gun compani

Ex-senator Costa should know that the job of any pension fund administrator is to obtain the best return possible, from all legal sources, period. Start playing political correctness and you shortchange the fund.

(Tioga County)

Default Re: PA Sen Costa trying to get Pa state pension funds to drop holdings in gun compani

Some one in his area should respond to his effort with this

" May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits."
    USNRET '61-'81

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    Some one in his area should respond to his effort with this

" May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits."
    I know you didn't create it, but i'mma stealin' that.

(my other go-to insult is "I have neither the time, nor the crayons, to explain it to you.")
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

Senator Costa should be trying to get PA out pensions period. State worker pensions will bankrupt this state one day.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

(Beaver County)

Fiduciary duty
    A fiduciary duty is the highest standard of care. The person who has a fiduciary duty is called the fiduciary, and the person to whom he owes the duty, is typically referred to as the principal or the beneficiary. It is their duty to maximize the return of investment.

(Lancaster County)

I have to wonder how much money those funds made from gun sales during the Obamanation?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Clarion County)

Maybe they're offended by taking my taxes?
    It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 7998 View Post
    Senator Costa should be trying to get PA out pensions period. State worker pensions will bankrupt this state one day.
    Since the pension deficit is estimated to be as high as $75 billion, that shouldn't take too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Statkowski View Post
    Ex-senator Costa should know that the job of any pension fund administrator is to obtain the best return possible, from all legal sources, period. Start playing political correctness and you shortchange the fund.
    Yes, abandon profitable investments and force taxpayers to pick up even more of the slack on Pennsylvania's underfunded public pensions. That is the perfect Democrat solution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast