Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Suggestions for high-end doublestack 9mm w/ manual safety

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
    Other than glock I'm not aware of to many pistols with reliable 30 round magazine options. Why
    Why not? In my experience only the factory Glock 33rd and Beretta 30rd mags ran reliably. I have some extensions on my M&P9 mags that hold 27 and also run reliably. If Mec-Gar offered 30rd mags for the Sig P-series and the CZ75 they wouldn't be able to keep them in stock.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    Oh now my day sucks.....i called the rep at CZ and that TS orange is backordered over a year Last years orders are slowly being filled. damn........... The reviews on it as pretty awesome.
    Check GB. I bid on this one a few minutes ago, I'm tired of looking at them and not buying one. There are several available, obviously I'd prefer if you didn't bid against me on this one. There is a Buy it Now one for a good price.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Westmoreland County)

What about a browning high power ? Aftermarket 30 rd mags are available

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Ault View Post
    What about a browning high power ? Aftermarket 30 rd mags are available
    I've honestly given the Hi-Power a lot of consideration in the past. It's a shame they stopped making them.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Check GB. I bid on this one a few minutes ago, I'm tired of looking at them and not buying one. There are several available, obviously I'd prefer if you didn't bid against me on this one. There is a Buy it Now one for a good price.
    How about that, there are still some out there. Good luck on that one. I think at this point I'm leaning towards the Sig P226 Legion SAO or waiting until the same thing in the P229 hits shelves mainly due to weight. I noticed that those CZ's are 10+ oz more than the Sig. Some are a whole pound more than the P229.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion I won’t bid against you - it’s just a new idea and I can’t make a decision that quickly anyways for that kind of $$$.
    Good luck on the bidding. Hope you win ! Of course it is because of you ...that you posted that pic and I now would love to own one. Maybe some day ....

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by BionicMan View Post
    How about that, there are still some out there. Good luck on that one. I think at this point I'm leaning towards the Sig P226 Legion SAO or waiting until the same thing in the P229 hits shelves mainly due to weight. I noticed that those CZ's are 10+ oz more than the Sig. Some are a whole pound more than the P229.
    That is the all steel, full size model with the rail which adds a lot of weight in the muzzle. Compare the Sigs to the 75B, 75D PCR, P-01, and that would be a better comparison.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion I won’t bid against you - it’s just a new idea and I can’t make a decision that quickly anyways for that kind of $$$.
    Good luck on the bidding. Hope you win ! Of course it is because of you ...that you posted that pic and I now would love to own one. Maybe some day ....
    I've been drooling over them for about 6 months since I learned of their existence. For awhile, there were no 9mm to be found and when one did pop up, it went over 2 grand. It seems like CZ sent out a bunch over the last month. One of my local gun stores had one and GB suddenly had 8 or 10 selling at a time. When you posted what you did, I decided the supply would likely dry up again and push prices back up. Now or never for me.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Chester County)

CZ does runs/batches of guns then ships them in containers so you will se a bunch of the same models available all at once. Smart to grab them when this happens.

(Lackawanna County)

Sa/da da or sa only?
    The mega capacity really limits your market.
    Shadow 2 is sexy. If I buy another gun in that class it’ll be one of those. My tanfoglio stock 2 meets the criteria and it’s one of the best looking guns out imo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast