Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: This sucks.....

Hybrid View

Default This sucks.....

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...ania-elections

Read all about these special people here: http://pghdsa.org/

I don't normally post but, this bums me out. No idea if they have any shot at getting seats but, if they get elected, watch out! Take it from a guy born and raised in Seattle, these people are NOT to be underestimated. They burrow-in and F*&K things up like you can't believe. Case in point, Kshama Sawant. She sits on the Seattle City Council. Hopefully, she'll get struck by lighting soon.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: This sucks.....

Wallace is a Communist.....other D's are the same and the gerrymandering is going to turn PA into the PRNJ......Fitapatrick won by a 2/3 majority...WTF.....Gunowners basically stayed home yesterday....pathetic.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

2 in Philly and 2 in Pittsburgh...not shocked at all.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

Concern #1---the state of PA (House and Senate) that we HOLD those and take .Gov.......That is my MAIN concern.

Concern #2---Democrats take the U.S. house, but I seriously doubt they take the Senate. Quite honestly, what changes? Nothing!! The (R's) are just as bad.

#1 is OUR concern and gerrymandering will not affect that....getting our to vote in MASS will....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Concern #1---the state of PA (House and Senate) that we HOLD those and take .Gov.......That is my MAIN concern.

Concern #2---Democrats take the U.S. house, but I seriously doubt they take the Senate. Quite honestly, what changes? Nothing!! The (R's) are just as bad.

#1 is OUR concern and gerrymandering will not affect that....getting our to vote in MASS will....
    Should the democrats take the senate they will have influence over the future supreme court picks. After the GOP Senate refused to nominate Obama's pick for the supreme court justice to replace Scala, I would expect them to retaliate.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    Should the democrats take the senate they will have influence over the future supreme court picks. After the GOP Senate refused to nominate Obama's pick for the supreme court justice to replace Scala, I would expect them to retaliate.
    Absolootely true. We lose the senate we lose a lot. We lose both houses and we're fucked. We will have to turn to a civil war to fix the country.

We had high hopes when Trump was elected, but between the demoncrats and media demonizing him for everything, and his own alienating uncontrollable twittering, he has become the party's own worst enemy. He has/is driving folks on BOTH sides of the aisle to reject him at every turn - or to even retire from Republican politics as they have given up hope of winning re-election.

Meanwhile, there are all manner of "victimized" leftist tribes stepping on us and each other to be in charge - BUT: the left has one singular "enemy of my enemy is my friend": Trump.

They have gotten off their asses in FORCE to confront Trump and the "right". Once they destroy Trump and all that he has done, they will return to their in-fighting again and and identity politics.

OTOH, we argue over how fast an AR-15 can fire when an anti-gunner lies... or ignore the kneeling NFL - while running like an 80-page thread on the iggles season.

Didja vote?
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Berks County)

That city is being destroyed. I can’t wait for Amazon to move from there.
    Let's not forget there are still species of tropical penguins living in the Galapagos.

(Montgomery County)

The problem is they are in no opposition come Nov wtf? He'll some Republican ,Libertarian or Independent should have run regardless of out come .