Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This sucks.....

(Delaware County)

Default Re: This sucks.....

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    You haven't read Hillary's book yet? I heard there's a "couple" of reasons in there...
    LMAO....still laughing.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: This sucks.....

Quote Originally Posted by john9001 View Post
    After Trump won I warned people that they won one battle, they did not win the war.
    You know...a lot of people said a lot of things. Most of which I do not agree with and many of the things said were excuses...excuses for this and that. The only thing I am hearing now is this...crickets.

Trump won and has set a new course for this country to follow. We will never go back to the days of old, when the Left was in power and subverted our Constitution, the courts and just about every system they have their grubby little fingers in. The masses are seeing the real reasons why Obama failed and failed miserably...and why Trump or whomever runs after him will win again. People don't like corrupt politicians and or a corrupt President. They want to feel empowered and know their government is there to help them prosper. The days of being subjects are over.

We will win the war, because the Left is a failed, corrupt, baseless, misguided ideology with nothing beneficial for those who follow, to gain from it. Nothing constructive comes from the left...look at what they represent...oppression, abortion, fake news, disinformation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123