Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: This sucks.....

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Yardley, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    1,912
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Those of you who did not vote are responsible for what we are seeing today. Too Fn lazy to get out and make your voice heard because you don't feel your vote counts? Pathetic losers don't vote and those who make excuses why they don't vote are even worse. Move to a socialist country and tell me how you like it. Move to Mexico for a few months and your perspective will change.

    We are such a spoiled country...and won't know what we have lost until its too late. And, guess what? Too late is right around the corner. The vitriol and apathy for our system is at the verge of becoming a fightfest, unless we get our act together and do something constructive and offer some positive messaging to our base.

    Gun owners need to step up to the plate and make their presence known, like there is no tomorrow. We are apathetic and reactive in nature...that needs to change. Proactive is the only way we can move to make this next election one for the ages, solidifying our hold on SCOTUS and making sure those Rino's in office are removed.

    Get off your asses or you will soon be on your knees.
    ...and those that did not get those to GET OUT and VOTE are responsible as well. I know we can lead a horse to water but are we "at least" leading the horse to water? I know I could do more as well...we all could.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boondocks, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    15203281

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Those of you who did not vote are responsible for what we are seeing today. Too Fn lazy to get out and make your voice heard because you don't feel your vote counts? Pathetic losers don't vote and those who make excuses why they don't vote are even worse. Move to a socialist country and tell me how you like it. Move to Mexico for a few months and your perspective will change.

    We are such a spoiled country...and won't know what we have lost until its too late. And, guess what? Too late is right around the corner. The vitriol and apathy for our system is at the verge of becoming a fightfest, unless we get our act together and do something constructive and offer some positive messaging to our base.

    Gun owners need to step up to the plate and make their presence known, like there is no tomorrow. We are apathetic and reactive in nature...that needs to change. Proactive is the only way we can move to make this next election one for the ages, solidifying our hold on SCOTUS and making sure those Rino's in office are removed.

    Get off your asses or you will soon be on your knees.
    While I agree with your post, as I mentioned in the other thread about this, 3 of the 4 are running unopposed. We can't vote for a republican if none are running.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    788
    Rep Power
    11992436

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    While I agree with your post, as I mentioned in the other thread about this, 3 of the 4 are running unopposed. We can't vote for a republican if none are running.
    Why are there no Republicans running against them? Because they don't have the moral fortitude to do it. It takes a flawed person to run for office. Yes, it does. I would never consider running for office, but under the circumstances, I just might have too. Democrats have no moral dilemma, because if they did, they would not be fighting their own people. Their political ideology is their religion. Shit, even the Jews will bow to party politics more so than their own religion. It happened during the 2016 campaign.

    When we decide to do something about it, it will be too late.
    The people......the people.... are the rightful masters of both congresses, and courts -- not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it.
    --Abraham Lincoln

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    788
    Rep Power
    11992436

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    ...and those that did not get those to GET OUT and VOTE are responsible as well. I know we can lead a horse to water but are we "at least" leading the horse to water? I know I could do more as well...we all could.
    The "water" you speak of...should be our 2nd Amendment rights. That is our rallying point. It should be our only point. Without the 2nd, none of the other Rights have any teeth. There is no other campaign point we should be considering. This is the one point of value on the left, we need to make it our point as well.
    The people......the people.... are the rightful masters of both congresses, and courts -- not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it.
    --Abraham Lincoln

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    788
    Rep Power
    11992436

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    So true, I know many gun folks who do not vote
    I had my annual checkup with my Dr. of 14 years. He told me he didn't vote last election. I told him he did. By not voting he took a vote for what he believes in and allowed another vote to negate the one he did not cast.

    Rationalizing your vote away is as UnAmerican as one can be. You might as well be a leach on society, like the other 42million this country already has.

    This is why our Nation will fail...apathy.
    The people......the people.... are the rightful masters of both congresses, and courts -- not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it.
    --Abraham Lincoln

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Butler, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)
    Posts
    617
    Rep Power
    7094703

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    Those of you who did not vote are responsible for what we are seeing today. Too Fn lazy to get out and make your voice heard because you don't feel your vote counts? Pathetic losers don't vote and those who make excuses why they don't vote are even worse. Move to a socialist country and tell me how you like it. Move to Mexico for a few months and your perspective will change.

    We are such a spoiled country...and won't know what we have lost until its too late. And, guess what? Too late is right around the corner. The vitriol and apathy for our system is at the verge of becoming a fightfest, unless we get our act together and do something constructive and offer some positive messaging to our base.

    Gun owners need to step up to the plate and make their presence known, like there is no tomorrow. We are apathetic and reactive in nature...that needs to change. Proactive is the only way we can move to make this next election one for the ages, solidifying our hold on SCOTUS and making sure those Rino's in office are removed.

    Get off your asses or you will soon be on your knees.
    Game is rigged, pal.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eastern PA, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    788
    Rep Power
    11992436

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    Game is rigged, pal.
    If the game is so rigged why did Trump win?
    The people......the people.... are the rightful masters of both congresses, and courts -- not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert it.
    --Abraham Lincoln

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Boondocks, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    15203281

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    If the game is so rigged why did Trump win?
    You haven't read Hillary's book yet? I heard there's a "couple" of reasons in there...

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In the can, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    1,906
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    If you want to help protect the Second Amendment, our State, and our Country, please join us at our upcoming meeting in Harrisburg.
    Our meeting will be focused on more than planning a rally, we will also discuss other strategies to help win this fight to protect our Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
    It is time to stand up and make this fight your personal responsibility.

    Please join us here: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=335272
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    zelienople, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    21372397

    Default Re: This sucks.....

    After Trump won I warned people that they won one battle, they did not win the war.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NYC sucks so much.
    By T3h H4t in forum National
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: February 26th, 2010, 02:21 PM
  2. UPS Sucks
    By JustinM in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 28th, 2007, 05:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops