Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    (Centre County)

Default Re: PLEASE VOTE! THE PA PRIMARY ELECTION IS TOMORROW: TUESDAY MAY 15 2018

Didn't pay enough attention but I think I was 320ish? Had to sign my name and add party affiliation.... I am surrounded by R's.....
    Let's go Brandon!!!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: PLEASE VOTE! THE PA PRIMARY ELECTION IS TOMORROW: TUESDAY MAY 15 2018

No rain today.
    Going to vote in half an hour.

They will have to dust off the republican book when I get there.

Neighbor told my wife that a constable at our polling place was encouraging people to vote for certain democrats.
    She reported it. Waste of time.
    Last edited by Emptymag; May 15th, 2018 at 06:42 PM.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

Raining cats and dogs here, but I got out to vote...

As soon as I walk in, a nerd asks if I am voting Democrat...I say "God no!" Do you have a Republican card? He hands me one and laughed. I said MAGA...he stopped laughing.

(Dauphin County)

When I arrived at the fire department behind my house there were no less than 3 people in the vestibule, none of them even attempted to open the door for me or my stroller. There was a firefighter across the street who yelled out asking if I needed help but by that time I was already halfway through the door. Only once I was leaving did anyone try to help me with the doors. I mean I don't really care, it's just that it would have been nice had any of the people inside would have been paying attention.
    "Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things."- Marvin Heemeyer

(Lehigh County)

There were more people electioneering in the parking lot for one of the Dem candidates than were voting when I went in to vote around 7:40am, but was #17 at that point.

(Allegheny County)

They were confused and couldn't find us in the box of cards until Mrs EM chimed in that we're republican. LOL

At 7pm we were whopping number 22 and 23 for republicans at our polling place.

Surrounded by the enemy.

(Montgomery County)

Done! Only two of us there. As the lady was checking me in I watched her flip through the pages and I realized that there were maybe a total of 20 signatures and I went at 7 pm. There may have been more but my initial is “P”. To my sadness I also realized that most names I was able to see had democrat next to them. Hopfully they are not going to vote.
    E FLUCTIBUS IRRUIT IN HOSTEM. AECIDAE TELO IACET LIBATIS.

(Westmoreland County)

I voted at about 4:15pm, I was #231. Thats usually where the turnout number is at that time in my area. We've been living in our current home for about 17 years. When we moved here, only 3 miles away from our old house/different township, our polling place was at the local fire dept. About a year later they moved the polls to a local elementary school, voted there every election for almost 16 years. Two weeks ago I got a letter from the Westmoreland County election bureau, it said polls were moved back to the firehall.
    There were NO paper-pushing pimps outside for the democrat candidates at all, a good sign IMO. I talked to an older woman who was outside handing out literature and voter guides for the republicans. I jokingly asked her "Why did we get kicked out of the school?"
    She very seriously answered "They're afraid of terrorists, and don't want a bunch of people going into the school anymore. We're fighting it!" I'm guessing when she said terrorists, she was refering to the slim chance of a school shooting incident on election day. So I'm not sure if it is a Penn Trafford school district policy, or a PA state or a county policy going on now.

I'd rather vote at the firehall anyways, much more convenient, closer to home, and I don't have to 'sanitize' my truck before driving onto the property. And, there's no loudspeaker constantly blaring out the school bus numbers at the time I usually get there after work.
    LUKE 11:21 == Proverbs 29:2 = Proverbs 25:28

Today was my birthday and I took my awesome dag Riley with me...we stopped by to vote as it was also Mango day. Our polling station was not busy at all.

(Allegheny County)

Channel 4 (WTAE) has election results HERE. You can click on each race to see the breakdowns.

It's pretty disgusting that Feterman is doing so well.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast