Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Bucks County Primary 5/15/2018

The primaries are tomorrow, Tuesday the 15th. I had to dig a bit to find any info on who to vote for, but I found this site for Bucks county voters:

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.c...ection?start=2

Personally, I'm leaning towards Wagner for Governor, Vaughan for Lt Governor, Malik for US House District 1 (although Fitzpatrick seems OK, Malik is overtly pro-gun). Christiana for US Senate.

My PA Senate options are just Mensch, who's squishy on guns. Same for Staats, the only PA House option in the primary. I'm not voting for either, they're running unopposed in the primary so I'm voting for nobody in those races.

I'm open to having my mind changed. The ads this year (as usual) were uninformative.

Don't go into the polling booth and guess, know who you're going to vote for before you leave your house.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Bucks County Primary 5/15/2018

Thanks for posting the PSA. I'm with you on Wagner.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Bucks County)

I was leaning Wagner but the more I looked into them, the more I like Mango.

Wagner has waffled and refused to answer his stance on some gun issues. That worries me.

Mango has been very solid and consistent on the 2A.

Bobby Gunther Walsh interviewed all the Gubernatorial candidates and was pretty tough on them. https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-Gunther-Rewind/

Dean Malik all the way. Brian Fitzpatrick is a progressive liberal anti-gun RINO douche.

I'm going with Barletta for Senate.

(Bucks County)

I have the same choices, but recent "news" on Wagner has affirmed my selection for Mango. Wagner has just waffled a but too much for me and I'd rather someone who sticks with what they say (at least as best as I can tell).

Fitzpatrick needs to go, but that's probably wishful thinking. Malik's got my vote tomorrow.
    "A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ― Edward R. Murrow

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by djeuch View Post
    I have the same choices, but recent "news" on Wagner has affirmed my selection for Mango. Wagner has just waffled a but too much for me and I'd rather someone who sticks with what they say (at least as best as I can tell).

Fitzpatrick needs to go, but that's probably wishful thinking. Malik's got my vote tomorrow.
    Unfortunately Malik doesn't have a chance. I didn't even know he was in the primaries until another post here a few days ago. Fitzpartick has name recognition in Bucks (all from his Dad) and signs all over the place. I have not seen even one Malik sign.

Too bad......Makik is the one to choose for 2A. Fitzpatrick is a traitor anti gun POS. I do hope he can beat the Dem challenger but I am not sure at this point if it matters.

(Montgomery County)

Fitzpatrick isn't even mediocre on guns, he came out in support of every single anti gun bill in Congress. Unfortunately Malik probably won't win - seems like a great guy, 2a supporter, USMC veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Unfortunately Malik doesn't have a chance. I didn't even know he was in the primaries until another post here a few days ago. Fitzpartick has name recognition in Bucks (all from his Dad) and signs all over the place. I have not seen even one Malik sign.

Too bad......Makik is the one to choose for 2A. Fitzpatrick is a traitor anti gun POS. I do hope he can beat the Dem challenger but I am not sure at this point if it matters.
    The primary may be the time to "send a message" with your vote, even though I'm opposed to voting 3rd party to send a message in the general election.

Any Republican is better than most Dems, but the GOP takes us for granted. Let them know the votes follow our rights.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    The primary may be the time to "send a message" with your vote, even though I'm opposed to voting 3rd party to send a message in the general election.

Any Republican is better than most Dems, but the GOP takes us for granted. Let them know the votes follow our rights.
    Normally I would agree with that, but I will not vote for Fitzpatrick under ANY circumstances.

He might as well be a democrat. He sure votes and acts like one. I'll write in 2A before I vote for him.

There are Malik signs all over Upper Bucks. I dont know if he has a chance or not but he has my vote.