Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: 2 noteworthy encounters: Good job Mom. + Why do feel need to carry ? But ...

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Damn crazy railroaders.
    If you can make it on the railroad, you can make it anywhere. Thick skin is mandatory.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: 2 noteworthy encounters: Good job Mom. + Why do feel need to carry ? But ...

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    OMG. Next council meeting THAT guy is going to make a motion to have guns banned statewide.

Thanks a LOT.
    I doubt it was a statewide council meeting.

(Montgomery County)

Just because you can open carry a gun doesn't make it right. What if the police saw some of things you wrote here on this forum and decided they needed to take you in for a mental evaluation? Wouldn't that be the sane thing to do? It doesn't sound like you are mentally balanced when you call someone an idiot. You also sound very paranoid saying you could be attacked at anytime when nothing could be further from the truth if you're in Five Guys in Allentown where they have Police.
    Jennifer, you might be overreacting.

(Indiana County)

You also sound very paranoid saying you could be attacked at anytime when nothing could be further from the truth if you're in Five Guys in Allentown where they have Police.
    Which, of course, raises the question - Why are there Police at Five Guys in Allentown? Perhaps because one might be attacked?

Of course, out west here, betwixt and between, population density roughly 100 per square mile, police might be able to respond to a call, from how far off is the big variable, but we normally never, ever see them.

I open carry, nobody ever comments, perhaps nobody cares.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Last time I ate at 5 guys I damn near had to take a loan out to pay for it.
    But look at all those thousands of calories and milligrams of lipids and saturated fats that your $$$ bought you!

Last time I was in a Five Guys was the second only time, and first time since they started posting calories on the menu boards. I turned around and left. Had I ate supper there, I would have consumed 2000+ calories, equal to the daily recommendation for the average adult (Yeah, I'm above average, but that's a different topic), and I already had breakfast and lunch. No thanks.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Last time I ate at 5 guys I damn near had to take a loan out to pay for it.

Good job BTW.
    I only ate there once and the car stunk all the way to Frederick, MD from the juice that ran all down my arms while trying to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Statkowski View Post
    Which, of course, raises the question - Why are there Police at Five Guys in Allentown? Perhaps because one might be attacked?

Of course, out west here, betwixt and between, population density roughly 100 per square mile, police might be able to respond to a call, from how far off is the big variable, but we normally never, ever see them.

I open carry, nobody ever comments, perhaps nobody cares.
    Ordering lunch.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Bob View Post
    Never mind the gun....that fast food will kill you.
    At the very least you will end up having Triple Bypass Heart Surgery like I did at 48 years old,a word to the wise !

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Hmmm , if he'd said, "a greater percentage of today's 18yr olds are not mature enough, , , " I probably would have agreed with him.
    So would I. However, they can drive cars. They can also be police officers*. And go to war. If 18 year olds are not mature enough to carry a gun, I fail to understand how they can be mature enough for those other activities.

* Montana, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Louisiana

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234