Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: 2 noteworthy encounters: Good job Mom. + Why do feel need to carry ? But ...

I've been there to check out the hype. It was good but a single with fries and no drink was 8+. Never again.
    "The first time any mans freedom is trodden on we're all damaged."JeanLucPicard

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 2 noteworthy encounters: Good job Mom. + Why do feel need to carry ? But ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Bob View Post
    Never mind the gun....that fast food will kill you.
    5 guys is good food fast, not fast food.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by libra8 View Post
    I've been there to check out the hype. It was good but a single with fries and no drink was 8+. Never again.
    A single? WTF, were you in NY? There's no patty limits in PA. You should always order your burgers at standard capacity.

(Montgomery County)

With bacon. And a hotdog, they are good, too....

(Delaware County)

I think I've seen you at Wegman's...

#missedconnections
    Junior

As the conversation continued he brought up that he thinks no one should be allowed to have a gun until they are 21. "Because 18 year olds are not mature enough.".

Hmmm , if he'd said, "a greater percentage of today's 18yr olds are not mature enough, , , " I probably would have agreed with him.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    5 guys is good food fast, not fast food.
    My soon to be son in law from Texas would say that about "What a Burger"...claims 5 guys is a close second. I guess I'm gona have to try both...

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Hmmm , if he'd said, "a greater percentage of today's 18yr olds are not mature enough, , , " I probably would have agreed with him.
    We let kids younger than 18 dive cars and look how many of them do stupid things and kill people with them.

If they can go off to war, and be trusted to vote...they should be able to get a gun. ANY gun.

If we raise the long gun age to 21, the voting age should go up with it...because we obviously can't trust them with freedom.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Just because you can open carry a gun doesn't make it right. What if the police saw some of things you wrote here on this forum and decided they needed to take you in for a mental evaluation? Wouldn't that be the sane thing to do? It doesn't sound like you are mentally balanced when you call someone an idiot. You also sound very paranoid saying you could be attacked at anytime when nothing could be further from the truth if you're in Five Guys in Allentown where they have Police.
    If anybody needs a mental evaluation because of the things they say on this site it would be me, and don't worry I'm waiting for them that's why I have the flamethrower taped to the wall above the door with the string tied to the trigger and down to the doorknob that'll teach him when they come to get me.

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    We let kids younger than 18 dive cars and look how many of them do stupid things and kill people with them.

If they can go off to war, and be trusted to vote...they should be able to get a gun. ANY gun.

If we raise the long gun age to 21, the voting age should go up with it...because we obviously can't trust them with freedom.
    I would agree with your comment, but after seeing what these kids are doing today , I wonder about the legal age staying at 18. Now don't get me wrong, there are a large percentage that are mature at that age (at least as mature as an 18 year old is supposed to be), but then there's that 10% or so, that makes you wonder.

But getting back to the jest of this thread, I've never considered thanking those in PA that are carrying. Since I don't carry anymore in PA, I guess I'm counting on my fellow man to protect the areas where I may be. I was at Elmwood Park and Zoo recently and didn't see anyone Ocing. But I will thank anyone I see from now on. Unlike the Dems, I welcome an armed citizenry.

Since I'm in PA 3-5 times a month and am in all areas of eastern PA, I always felt secure in knowing that there were folks around me that would take care of their own. Now, I'm just one of the sheeple that has to trust a good guy with a gun.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast