Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Montgomery County)

Default It's Election Time!

I can't believe all the TV ads from D candidates where the sole focus is gun control. I'm a registered R so can't vote for (or more accurately against) them in the primary, so I try to ignore it all but they're starting to make me sick. In my 58 years as a Pennsylvania resident, I've never seen candidates that are so "in your face" against the 2A. They're actually quite arrogant about it which, of course, is one of the hallmarks of a liberal. They think they're tough guys (and girls). What's more, they're proud to announce that they're progressives. I never heard of any of these assholes. What rock did they crawl out from under?

I think (at least I hope) it's going to backfire on them. Their rhetoric sounds good to the big city libs, but our Commonwealth is home to a whole bunch of people that "cling to guns or religion."

(Tioga County)

Default Re: It's Election Time!

Quote Originally Posted by FBG001 View Post
    I can't believe all the TV ads from D candidates where the sole focus is gun control. I'm a registered R so can't vote for (or more accurately against) them in the primary, so I try to ignore it all but they're starting to make me sick. In my 58 years as a Pennsylvania resident, I've never seen candidates that are so "in your face" against the 2A. They're actually quite arrogant about it which, of course, is one of the hallmarks of a liberal. They think they're tough guys (and girls). What's more, they're proud to announce that they're progressives. I never heard of any of these assholes. What rock did they crawl out from under?

I think (at least I hope) it's going to backfire on them. Their rhetoric sounds good to the big city libs, but our Commonwealth is home to a whole bunch of people that "cling to guns or religion."
    "Guns AND religion"
    USNRET '61-'81

(Clearfield County)

They are running on gun control because they can't run against anything Trump has done.

I feel kind of left out though, in the 2016 election I was getting mail literally every day for weeks from the two guys trying to get the rep spot, I haven't gotten anything so far this year.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    They are running on gun control because they can't run against anything Trump has done.

I feel kind of left out though, in the 2016 election I was getting mail literally every day for weeks from the two guys trying to get the rep spot, I haven't gotten anything so far this year.
    They're probably still trying to figure out which district you're in and who will represent you.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    They're probably still trying to figure out which district you're in and who will represent you.
    For me, I get "shotgunned" with e-mails and flyers for people vying for office from as far away as Bucks and Montgomery counties (I live on the western side of York county in Hanover). So I guess they believe that I'll figure it out when I go to the polls.

FOAC isn't much help aside from "Vote Republican". I'm not sure who to vote for in some races as I'm not sure if I'm in district 10 or 11 for US Representative, district 28 or 48 for PA Senate (assuming I'm not in districts 31 or 33 which have no election this time around), and if I'm still in district 169 for PA Representative.
    Last edited by phoenix01; May 14th, 2018 at 11:57 AM.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    "Guns AND religion"
    Obama said OR, thus the quotation marks. I agree with AND.

Quote Originally Posted by FBG001 View Post
    Obama said OR, thus the quotation marks. I agree with AND.
    Guns are my religion.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Shit I didn’t realize Tuesday was the primary election. I’m out of the loop this time around anyone out side needs voting for?

A quick search shows a lot of articles from today from all across the country stating this redistricting is going to be a big win for the Dems.

Makes my sphincter pucker when I think about it.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Shit I didn’t realize Tuesday was the primary election. I’m out of the loop this time around anyone out side needs voting for?

A quick search shows a lot of articles from today from all across the country stating this redistricting is going to be a big win for the Dems.

Makes my sphincter pucker when I think about it.
    A yuge win for Dems. Repub voters stayed home playing fantasy football while super-charged Trump-haters made sure the PA Supreme Court was fully loaded. They are counting on Republicans to be equally lazy this go around.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    A yuge win for Dems. Repub voters stayed home playing fantasy football while super-charged Trump-haters made sure the PA Supreme Court was fully loaded. They are counting on Republicans to be equally lazy this go around.
    Let's prove them wrong.
    Please encourage all family and friends to vote.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast