Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Thumbs up ALL GONE-Desert Eagle. Kimber Ultra Carry, Savage Stevens 20G

SPF to VEGA006XX- Desert Eagle: used very good, no box, no papers, taken in trade. Didn't have any .44 mag JHPs loaded, so took some 240 grain cast medium loads (which I shoot in revolvers) to the range. Damned if it didn't feed and eject everything without a single problem! Accurate, I guess because of the fixed barrel. Have put about 150 rounds through, scratched the itch, had my thrill. Love it, but it doesn't really match my collection. Clean, some outside wear, bore excellent. $900 or trade. Now $800.

TRADED Kimber Ultra Crimson: with Bianchi #84 IWB retention button holster in black leather. Took off the annoying Crimson Trace grips and replaced them with Kimber regulars. Carried some without apparent wear, shot little. Looks new. Going back to DA carry, this little officer's model-length .45 ACP is too damned nice for someone not to have fun with it. $700 for pistol and holster or trade. Now $600. I have the box.

SOLD Savage Stevens Model 320 20-g pump. Test fired by me, still has hang tag, some very minor rack rash, looks brand new. All black with synthetic stock. $200 or trade.

I also have an original Winchester 1873 .38 WCF (.38-40) that i want to assign a value to and sell. It has the original top dust cover, great patina, and at some point it was altered to a half magazine (started life with the magazine equal in length to the barrel, records show). Took a while to discover that, was done very well (hard to see, even for the dealer that discovered it) and feeds without a hiccup. I have shot this gun, functions perfectly. Believe it or not, bore looks new! I don't know what a rifle in this type of condition would be worth, so if anyone out there has an idea, please let me know so that I can post a price and sell. Much obliged.

Needless to say, I am older than dirt and reducing size of my collection, which has grown too large to manage, starting with those I rarely shoot or carry. Trades- will trade up or down- open to most anything, need a good quality (think Colt, maybe?) AR carbine. .38 snubbies, a Ruger long bull barrel .22, surplus arms may be welcome such as A303s, higher quality desired. Cash is king. All prices are without shipping, and are negotiable. I will drive a reasonable distance to sell, trade or transfer. I will ship, but you pay the shipping. First I'll take it on PAFOA will be successful. After a week, will be posted on other venues. I check here usually daily. Email is ok as well. Please check my feedback on this site. All offers will be replied to, just don't get too crazy.... I can ask my son to take pictures if necessary, but would rather you see guns in person.

Plain Old Bill
    Last edited by Plain Old Bill; May 25th, 2018 at 07:48 AM. Reason: lower prices, more trades

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Desert Eagle. Kimber Ultra Carry, Savage Stevens 20G

Still available. Thanks for looking.

(Lehigh County)

Deagle and shotgun still available.

(Lehigh County)

Only Deagle still available, first I'll take it wins at 800. No one has a really nice Colt AR carbine to trade?

(Lehigh County)

All gone- thanks to those who expressed an interest.