Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: June 16th come ruin it for everybody with us in Abington PA

Quote Originally Posted by j_h_smith View Post
    . .. I really appreciate that you think enough about me to throw the entire 2A collapse in Maryland on my shoulders. ...
    Weird, after you wrote "If you were so good, why is there still a threat from almost every Democrat candidate in PA this year?"

I'll say again, we didn't choose a Frenchman to lead the ETO against the Germans.

And the FBI was famous for planting bomb-throwing informants into groups they wanted to arrest. Guys who came in and urged everyone to do reckless things, who insulted anyone with common sense for being unwilling to bomb the ROTC building.

Our enemies often pose as "one of us". Like the plants who call in to Limbaugh as a "long time caller, but I think you're wrong on this issue", or the people who join PAFOA every 4 years to insult the Republican candidate in an effort to discourage effective votes against the Democrat. It's not a new thing, people have done false flag ops for a long time. We just have to recognize what that looks like, when new people pretend to be on our side but they encourage strategies that will backfire on us.

You didn't comment on the political ads, so I'll answer for you. What they mean is that the polling shows that politicians gain support if they propose more gun control, not so much if they oppose it. If you push others to engage in acts that alienate voters, you are suckering them into helping to restrict our freedoms.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Thanks to all who attended my Firearms Law Workshops this year!

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Weird, after you wrote "If you were so good, why is there still a threat from almost every Democrat candidate in PA this year?"

I'll say again, we didn't choose a Frenchman to lead the ETO against the Germans.

And the FBI was famous for planting bomb-throwing informants into groups they wanted to arrest. Guys who came in and urged everyone to do reckless things, who insulted anyone with common sense for being unwilling to bomb the ROTC building.

Our enemies often pose as "one of us". Like the plants who call in to Limbaugh as a "long time caller, but I think you're wrong on this issue", or the people who join PAFOA every 4 years to insult the Republican candidate in an effort to discourage effective votes against the Democrat. It's not a new thing, people have done false flag ops for a long time. We just have to recognize what that looks like, when new people pretend to be on our side but they encourage strategies that will backfire on us.

You didn't comment on the political ads, so I'll answer for you. What they mean is that the polling shows that politicians gain support if they propose more gun control, not so much if they oppose it. If you push others to engage in acts that alienate voters, you are suckering them into helping to restrict our freedoms.
    Oh, aren't you sweet. Now you're going to make comments like I'm a plant! That's funny. You need a double dose of reality. Please stop drinking the anti cool-ade because you say things that make people question your political leanings. You say you're all this for the 2A and then you post messages that prove you are anything but a patriot for the 2nd Amendment. When you can't argue a point, you start trying to make up things and try to impress folks with yourself. How do we know that you're not a plant for the LEFT? What better cover than to play a lawyer who defend the rights of the RIGHT. You seem to want people to think you're all for the 2nd Amendment, but then you've been called out long before this thread was ever thought about.

Now see how absurd that sounds. I'll accept your apology now.

But please answer my questions from a page back. Go back and answer my questions. Then I'll answer yours. Are you willing for your clients to give up their 4th and 5th Amendment protections? Do you believe that a defendant should face a bench trial or a trial by their peers? Are you willing to waive your client's Due Process? So why are you willing to tell these folks to not protest the attack on their 2nd Amendment rights?

A Philadelphia lawyers? If I were a betting man........

(Bucks County)

At least I can discuss this subject astutely without having to resort to a demigod-like attitude.

(Bucks County)

If astutely means resorting to personal attacks against people who simply disagree with you then yes, you are very astute.

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    If astutely means resorting to personal attacks against people who simply disagree with you then yes, you are very astute.
    I started this?

Thread needs cooling off for a day or three.

Noah
    If you are not part of the solution, you are the precipitate.

(Delaware County)

Very good discussions here which I believe shows how we're critical thinkers and not just sheep following each other over the proverbial cliff.

As for me I agree and disagree with both arguments but in the end I'll side with the Constitution which is something the fascists in this country will NEVER do.

From what I'm seeing and hearing we're way beyond trying to justify our civil liberties since there are no more undecideds, most if not all have chosen sides and regretfully we're at a point of no return.

In addition we're doing ourselves and the country a disservice if we don't heed the fact that our nation is purposely being transformed into an authoritarian controlled prison were you will be de-humanized, ostracized and incarcerated for having independent free thoughts or contrary beliefs.

This is no longer about the 2nd Amendment this is about how the country and all of it's founding principals will be stripped away.

Marching once or at most twice a year for the 2nd will no longer cut it. If we don't start demonstrating solidarity now we will loose our cherished freedoms.

We need to become defenders of ALL our liberties for ALL of Americans!

Best regards,

Kobsw
    Last edited by kobsw; May 18th, 2018 at 06:11 PM.

Agreed^^^

Good post BTW.

(Delaware County)

There was a saying "It's too late to work within the system, and too early to start shooting the bastards".
    Stock up, just in case.
    "A sword never kills anybody, it is a tool in the killers hand"
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast