Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: June 16th come ruin it for everybody with us in Abington PA

Are these guys planning to go running shirtless wearing war paint and screaming "CONSTITUTION, MOTHERFUCKER!!!" while carrying AR15s in a two-hand, "combat ready" manner, or are they going to walk down the sidewalk with slung rifles while dressed like respectable, upstanding citizens?

I just want to be sure we're all envisioning the same thing here.
    June 16th PAFOA Group Shoot and BACON Fest! (near Pgh) Details HERE - ALL WELCOME!

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I'm all in favor of you carrying a rifle when there's a generally-accepted point to you having a loaded rifle, just like I'm all in favor of you shouting "FIRE!" in a crowded movie theater if the place is actually on fire. Hunting, going to the range, going to the gun show, stepping out back at 3 AM because you heard glass breaking.... not so much for "heading to Chipotle to scare the straights".

The problem with reactionary anti-gun laws is that they don't limit them to "you can't carry a gun into a school if you plan to kill people", they pass laws against "carrying a gun within 1,000 feet of a school for any purpose at all". And we don't always win those in court, it's very hard to strike down a law unless the media are on your side. Because the people who pass the laws are usually the people who hire the judges.
    If I am not mistaken, Phil, you said the same thing about us Open Carrying at some of the Tea Party Rally's as well as some of the other Open Carry events we had...
    It's ok for you to bow down to GODvernment, You are an Attorney and have much practice..
    It takes a spine to stand up and be counted.. Some day you may grow one.. but by that time it will most likely be to late...

Ed
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Are these guys planning to go running shirtless wearing war paint and screaming "CONSTITUTION, MOTHERFUCKER!!!" while carrying AR15s in a two-hand, "combat ready" manner, or are they going to walk down the sidewalk with slung rifles while dressed like respectable, upright citizens?

Not sure, but there's been a definite increase in Cockring orders the past couple of weeks.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    If I am not mistaken, Phil, you said the same thing about us Open Carrying at some of the Tea Party Rally's as well as some of the other Open Carry events we had...
    It's ok for you to bow down to GODvernment, You are an Attorney and have much practice..
    It takes a spine to stand up and be counted.. Some day you may grow one.. but by that time it will most likely be to late...

Ed
    You think the spineless course is to post "you probably shouldn't carry a rifle just to annoy people" on PAFOA, when the noisiest and dumbest members will attack me?

It's easy to go along with the noisy crowd. It's hard to speak truth to the mob. When you go against the rabble, then you can talk to me about a spine.

I've kept more folks out of jail than you and 10 of your friends have, I've restored more lost gun rights than you've even tried to do. Don't insult me or give me shit for speaking what I believe; the 1st Amendment is just as important as the 2nd. This is about politics and reality, and this march has zero chance of safeguarding our rights.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Thanks to all who attended my Firearms Law Workshops this year!

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Are these guys planning to go running shirtless wearing war paint and screaming "CONSTITUTION, MOTHERFUCKER!!!" while carrying AR15s in a two-hand, "combat ready" manner, or are they going to walk down the sidewalk with slung rifles while dressed like respectable, upstanding citizens?

Here you go Emptymag

2.jpg

3.jpg

Ed
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

Why would we turn to a Maryland resident for advice on successfully winning over the voters on the gun issue? Did the Allies put a Frenchman in charge of the ETO?
    Okay, so that's where you're going to take this? I've never said or pretended to be a PA resident, but I've never pretended to be a Patriot. Can you say the same?

Quote Originally Posted by j_h_smith View Post
    Okay, so that's where you're going to take this? I've never said or pretended to be a PA resident, but I've never pretended to be a Patriot. Can you say the same?
    Please, share your field-tested winning strategy for expanding our gun rights.

I handled an open carry case in Pennsylvania within the last 6 months. It was an AR-15. I saw first-hand the attitudes of cops and judges and bystanders. I got an acquittal. What have you done for us lately?

Please, share your field-tested winning strategy for expanding our gun rights.

I handled an open carry case in Pennsylvania within the last 6 months. It was an AR-15. I saw first-hand the attitudes of cops and judges and bystanders. I got an acquittal. What have you done for us lately?
    Did you get paid or did you as a Patriot, defend this person pro bono? Don't talk to me about what you do in the courts. If you were so good, why is there still a threat from almost every Democrat candidate in PA this year?

It's much easier to defend the 2nd in PA where the Liberals don't have a lock down on the general assembly. Put may I ask you the same question? What is your field-tested winning strategy for expanding our gun rights.

All you seem to want to do is hide your firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by j_h_smith View Post
    Did you get paid or did you as a Patriot, defend this person pro bono? Don't talk to me about what you do in the courts. If you were so good, why is there still a threat from almost every Democrat candidate in PA this year?

It's much easier to defend the 2nd in PA where the Liberals don't have a lock down on the general assembly. Put may I ask you the same question? What is your field-tested winning strategy for expanding our gun rights.

All you seem to want to do is hide your firearms.
    I'm a lawyer, not the Governor. Go read up on the differences.

Maybe the liberals got that lock down on your legislature because you failed to win the hearts and minds of the voters, which is my point in this thread. Yes, it's legal to open carry a long gun pointlessly through the developments of Abington. That could change. It WILL change if we lose the voters in PA the way you blew it in Maryland.

You've been here about 7-8 months, you don't know me, you clearly don't know Pennsylvania. I've been watching the political ads the last month. EVERY Democrat is bragging that they will ban "assault weapons". NONE of the Republicans is bragging "I will protect assault weapons".

What does that tell you about the polling each party has done on this issue, here in Pennsylvania, where we have NOT used your failed strategies?

I'm a lawyer, not the Governor. Go read up on the differences.

Maybe the liberals got that lock down on your legislature because you failed to win the hearts and minds of the voters, which is my point in this thread. Yes, it's legal to open carry a long gun pointlessly through the developments of Abington. That could change. It WILL change if we lose the voters in PA the way you blew it in Maryland.

You've been here about 7-8 months, you don't know me, you clearly don't know Pennsylvania. I've been watching the political ads the last month. EVERY Democrat is bragging that they will ban "assault weapons". NONE of the Republicans is bragging "I will protect assault weapons".

What does that tell you about the polling each party has done on this issue, here in Pennsylvania, where we have NOT used your failed strategies?
    It would seem that you have a number of detractors comrade here on this forum. You may of course have your point of view, no matter how poorly thought out it is. I really appreciate that you think enough about me to throw the entire 2A collapse in Maryland on my shoulders.

That's about as ludicrous as your stand back and watch them take your rights stance. I'm not here to make you my friend, particularly "a friend" like the kid in Abington has.

BTW, do you live in Philadelphia?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast