Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: Pastor George Scott running for congress and lying from the start.

I guess the Lutheran Church dropped the ninth commandment? Or at least this "preacher" ignores it.

(York County)

Who is running against this turd?

Scott Perry, one of the best reps in the country in my opinion.

Very accessible, always responds to me with REAL messages, strong 2A, solid Conservative and a no BS man. Army vet, deployed to Iraq.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Anyone know what Church he is a reverend at? What's his denomination? I want to know what kind of Padre knowingly and willfully violates one of the ten commandments, the one about false witness and I wonder how the church hierarchy would like knowing about it.
    Lutheran, from East Berlin. Currently on leave to run for office. Most of the people in his congregation are fairly conservative, so not sure if he loses that he will be accepted back in his old position.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by A/C guy View Post
    Lutheran, from East Berlin. Currently on leave to run for office. Most of the people in his congregation are fairly conservative, so not sure if he loses that he will be accepted back in his old position.
    Do they not teach the Ninth Commandment in that denomination?

Photo just surfaced of George Scott, smiling and holding a gun to someone's head with his finger on the trigger while in the military.

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Yeah but it’s not one of those scary military assault guns that kill children wholesale.

Ohh and his finger is off the trigger so good on him for that.

Looks like it's inside the trigger guard to me.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post

Ohh and his finger is off the trigger so good on him for that.
    The index distal phalange appears inside the trigger guard and bent slightly as if on the trigger, by my eye.

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    The index distal phalange appears inside the trigger guard and bent slightly as if on the trigger, by my eye.
    After blowing the image up it appears he is indeed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast