Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Pastor George Scott running for congress and lying from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    This particular "open church" is a UCC.
    Church & Co. Inc. LLC.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post

Grow your own organic buttplugs?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Haven't seen this posted yet, just more of the same from a former Army Colonel and a current pastor.
    Here are his gun policies.... Everytown boiler plate mostly.

https://georgescott4congress.com/our.../gun-violence/

Modern weapons of war—like those I carried as soldier in uniform and that have been used in nearly every massacre that has shaken our nation—those weapons have no place in our communities. I support common sense gun reform that will in fact protect the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms while also protecting our citizens—especially children in schools—from injury or even death.

He's a stock Progressive Democrat....

Ensuring all Americans have access to quality, affordable health care;
    Creating good jobs with living wages through investments in infrastructure;
    Advocating for outstanding public education and reducing student debt;
    Taking commonsense actions to end the horrors of gun violence in America.
    Another War Hero for the Democrats I guess..... I'm still trying to understand the term "Living Wage". I've given up on "Commonsense gun control" - to me that's just Groupthink driven by Elitists like Mike Bloomberg.

He is pastor at the Trinity Lutheran Church in East Berlin. Us oldsters remember another East Berlin, which was under Communist Rule. Unfortunately the ECLA has become squishy pinko.

The Second Amendment states, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Many would interpret the Framers’ intentions as linking gun ownership to a ‘well-regulated militia’ such as the National Guard. Some critics are calling for the revision or even elimination of the Second Amendment, as amendment change has reflected changes in public will around prohibition, slavery and suffrage.
    The National Guard came into being in 1914. When was the Bill of Rights ratified?

To clarify the distinction, in many states motorcyclists are not required to wear helmets—the risk they assume is seen to be to their person alone and not to others. Why then, does gun accessibility take precedence over public cost? Why is the individual’s right to own weapons—especially weapons designed for military use—privileged over the public protection of, and indeed, right to life?
    No military on the planet issues semi-automatic only rifles. Nobody is seriously asking for the right to buy anti-tank rockets across the counter. I would like to have an M-79 with non explosive rounds to mess with but I can live without it.

No individual right is unlimited and public safety takes precedence over individual freedoms. Not everyone is entitled to gun ownership, guns should not be allowed in every context, and sales need to be regulated. Currently those who canot pass federal background checks (because of histories of institutionalization for cirime or mental illness) can easily purchase guns through the internet, gun shows in many states, and straw purchasing. There is much that cna be done to address these loopholes.
    Unless properly managed background checks can lead to registration, as they are today in Pennsylvania for handgun purchases.

https://www.elca.org/JLE/Articles/65

This guy is a bit more radical than the Lutheran leadership but not by much.

The average Lutheran? Who knows?
    Last edited by GeneCC; May 13th, 2018 at 12:56 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

I'm not too discouraged by the ECLA and other pinko strains in Christianity in the US. They pretend to preach, we pretend to listen.

(Chester County)

What did this guy do in the military? Count toilet seats or sniff them?
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    What did this guy do in the military? Count toilet seats or sniff them?
    Military Intelligence officer in the United States Army, serving on active duty for 20 years. His service includes disaster relief operations for Hurricane Hugo and deployments for Operations Just Cause, Desert Shield, Desert Storm and Enduring Freedom. He retired as a Lt. Colonel after commanding a battalion of over 1,800 soldiers.
    https://georgescott4congress.com/about-html/

He has a degree in International Politics from Georgetown. OK, that's nice.

What the heck is a Military Intelligence officer doing with disaster relief missions inside of the US? That's a logistics thing, not an intelligence thing. Was he some slacker?

As far as his Military Intelligence background.... CIA officer Edwin Welles helped found Handgun Control Inc, and ex CIA Director William Colby helped found National Coalition to ban handguns. Sometimes people working for good organizations go bad.....

(Westmoreland County)

Why did he go into the Ministry and why is he coming back out of it? This guy has a tortured career path.

Let me guess - someone said, "We need war heroes to get these dumb rubes to vote for a Democratic controlled Congress". Once he's in Nancy Pelosi and the rest of her dingbat chorus will tell the good Reverend Colonel that if he wants pork for East Berlin that he will shut his mouth and vote as he's told to vote.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    https://georgescott4congress.com/about-html/

He has a degree in International Politics from Georgetown. OK, that's nice.

What the heck is a Military Intelligence officer doing with disaster relief missions inside of the US? That's a logistics thing, not an intelligence thing. Was he some slacker?

As far as his Military Intelligence background.... CIA officer Edwin Welles helped found Handgun Control Inc, and ex CIA Director William Colby helped found National Coalition to ban handguns. Sometimes people working for good organizations go bad.....
    or working for those that don't have freedom for Americans as the goal.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Why did he go into the Ministry and why is he coming back out of it? This guy has a tortured career path.

Let me guess - someone said, "We need war heroes to get these dumb rubes to vote for a Democratic controlled Congress". Once he's in Nancy Pelosi and the rest of her dingbat chorus will tell the good Reverend Colonel that if he wants pork for East Berlin that he will shut his mouth and vote as he's told to vote.
    Can't keep a job?

Keeps fleeing prosecution?
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

http://bluepillsheep.com/video-georg...stor-who-lies/

George Scott

Now for the latest liberal loony toon. His name is George Scott and he is a democrat running for Congress in the newly redrawn Pennsylvania 10th Congressional District.

Of course, he is running on a anti-gun/anti-Trump platform. He put out a campaign ad in which he says he served in the Army and is a pastor. For some reason Democrats love to try and convince voters they are somehow Republicans in spirit?

Watch how many ads Democrats put out that start off with “I love guns” or “I am a church going man” or “I want to cut taxes.” Funny, you never hear any Republicans trying to be pretend Democrats.

I have yet to hear one Republican say “My wife had 3 abortions,” or “We use to give to the church charity but we decided our Government can spend our money much more wisely,” or even “MS-13 gangbangers are people not “Animals.”

Democrats use to pretend to run on honesty, integrity and ethics, well that pipe dream was exposed long ago, but this video just gave America a refresher course.

The video opens up with George Scott talking about his military service, and his Godly ways it then cuts to him holding what he wants you to believe is an AR-15.

“I was trained to use guns like these,” says Scott. NO, YOU WEREN’T MORON!

The rifle he is holding is an M&P15-22 SPORT. So Democrat George Scott a “man of God” lied because he wasn’t trained in the Military on a Smith & Wesson .22 caliber “Sport” rifle or anything like it.

The video screen shot clearly shows George Scott was Burning a M&P15-22 Sport Rifle

Unless he wants to pretend that “like” means it has gunpowder and shoots bullets. OK then let’s take a visit to the U.S.S. Missouri. That has guns, uses gunpowder and fires bullets also.

Scott then goes on to attack his opponent as a Donald Trump puppet saying they both, “exploit guns and God to score political points.”

Let me repeat that, Democrat George Scott said with a straight face: Republicans Exploit Guns and God To Score Political Points.

This asshat just showed a picture of himself wearing his pastor garb and now he’s pretending he’s holding an AR-15 which every Democrat has been hyperventilating about for the past 4 months. But this moron has the cajones to accuse the Republicans of exploiting God and Guns?

According to the Democrats, you can buy an AR-15 at any friggin 7-11, and according to the like of Chris Cuomo and others over at CNN. You can buy an AR-15 in 5-minutes, don’t need ID and gun stores won’tr even do a background check, if you just give them the secret NRA handshake.

So why couldn’t this Democrat douche just go out an buy one for his commercial? I would ask him but low and behold the YouTube channel this ad is on states, color me shocked, “Comments are disabled for this video.”

Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast