Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: Pastor George Scott running for congress and lying from the start.

Anyone know what Church he is a reverend at? What's his denomination? I want to know what kind of Padre knowingly and willfully violates one of the ten commandments, the one about false witness and I wonder how the church hierarchy would like knowing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Anyone know what Church he is a reverend at? What's his denomination? I want to know what kind of Padre knowingly and willfully violates one of the ten commandments, the one about false witness and I wonder how the church hierarchy would like knowing about it.
    I'm sure if he's running on that platform, his congregation is fully aware of his stance.

Sad isn't it?

(Montgomery County)

There's a church I saw recently flying the gay pride flag out front. I've also seen churches with a bunch of shirts on sticks with names of "victims of gun violence" on them to try to drum up support against the 2nd.

The Bible is pretty clear regarding homosexuality and self defense. The former is considered sin, the latter is acceptable to God. So, clearly supporting the former and denouncing the latter are against the clear words of the Bible, and contrary to what God wants for us.

Plenty of churches these days don't seem to care what the book says about things. It makes it hard to find a good one to go to...

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    There's a church I saw recently flying the gay pride flag out front. I've also seen churches with a bunch of shirts on sticks with names of "victims of gun violence" on them to try to drum up support against the 2nd.

The Bible is pretty clear regarding homosexuality and self defense. The former is considered sin, the latter is acceptable to God. So, clearly supporting the former and denouncing the latter are against the clear words of the Bible, and contrary to what God wants for us.

Plenty of churches these days don't seem to care what the book says about things. It makes it hard to find a good one to go to...
    There's one of them in my town...the banner/sign says "OPEN CHURCH" with a rainbow background.

I know the Unitarian Universalist "Churches" are pretty much liberal coffee shops...gays, abortion fans, environmentalists, atheists, illegal aliens, BLM racists, radical Muslims...anyone but Christians welcomed. They say they teach from all different religions...meaning they don't really fully believe in one themselves.

http://www.uucy.org

Are My Beliefs Welcome?

In Unitarian Universalism, you can bring your whole self: your full identity, your questioning mind, your expansive heart.

We are creating a force more powerful than one person or one religion. By welcoming people who identify with Atheism and Agnosticism, Buddhism, Christianity, Humanism, Judaism, Earth-Centered Traditions, Hinduism, Islam, and more, we are embodying a vision “beyond belief:” a vision of peace, love, and understanding.

We are building an action-oriented community, bridging races, religions, and creeds with a shared desire to make faith, religion, and spirituality verbs.

They even have a SOCIAL JUSTICE TEAM!

http://www.uucy.org/social-justice-team.html

Last edited by alpacaheat; May 9th, 2018 at 11:16 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Montgomery County)

This particular "open church" is a UCC.

(Lancaster County)

A quick search appears to reveal that he is a Lutheran pastor and his congregation.

Most disturbing thing about this guy and those like him is he has made it clear he does not respect the constitution of our state and country and yet people will vote for him. I'm not a single issue voter but if you don't respect our rights you can get right the hell out of my country.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    There's one of them in my town...the banner/sign says "OPEN CHURCH" with a rainbow background.

I know the Unitarian Universalist "Churches" are pretty much liberal coffee shops...gays, abortion fans, environmentalists, atheists, illegal aliens, BLM racists, radical Muslims...anyone but Christians welcomed. They say they teach from all different religions...meaning they don't really fully believe in one themselves.

http://www.uucy.org

They even have a SOCIAL JUSTICE TEAM!

http://www.uucy.org/social-justice-team.html

I know a person who goes this route...brilliant but flakey.
    Small hand made batches of beef jerky...Mountain Meats and More on Face Book

(Chester County)

What was streaker's term a while back, douche-nut, douche-weasel, douche-stain, whatever it was this jack-wagon George Scott is one.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    What was streaker's term a while back, douche-nut, douche-weasel, douche-stain, whatever it was this jack-wagon George Scott is one.
    Probably Douchenozzle. I prefer the term Twatwaffle myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post

Pretty clear about slavery too. At least in the older (original?) versions.
    I don't speak English , I talk American!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast