Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 545
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wayne, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    1,320
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    What I'm bringing:
    10x10 and 13x13 popup with canvas to expand shade areas.

    2 cases of water
    ~5 pounds marinated chicken (1/2 Baja Citrus and 1/2 spicy ranchero)
    ~5 pounds pulled chicken
    5 pound bag of shelled peanuts
    1 pack of napkins
    Paper Towels

    AR tool kit and punch set

    Rifle, M1
    Carbine, M1
    #4 Mark 1 Enfield
    Kar 98
    FN 49 (8mm)
    VZ 52 7.62x45, I have a couple hundred rounds for this.
    C-93
    Martini-Henry
    M 38 carbine
    3-ARs
    2-AKs
    1- AK 74
    Rasheed
    Hakim
    30-40 Krag Service Rifle

    Sig P320 compact
    WW2 M1911
    WW2 P08
    P-1 (p38)
    Browning High Power with shoulder stock(ww2 Chinese Inglis)
    TT33
    CZ52
    CZ82
    P64
    Several 1911 platforms

    If there is anything else I can bring, let me know. I'll be loading up this afternoon.

    Well, I guess this is a good start in outfitting the "home guard" for the 4th Battle of Rauchtown. Really glad we're on your side!

    Umm, remember to put the 120 lb. mealie barricade bags in the back of the half-track just in case we have to do more than just feed the livestock...
    - bamboomaster

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold, dark, void, Pennsylvania
    (Clearfield County)
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    Well I'm out, either the alternator or the battery in the truck died.
    NOBODY NEEDS ASSAULT SPEECH

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    2,462
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Well I'm out, either the alternator or the battery in the truck died.
    I'll be passing through your area on the way. You're welcome to hitch a ride! Then we can argue.
    Life has a melody.

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jersey shore, Pennsylvania
    (Lycoming County)
    Posts
    4,157
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Well I'm out, either the alternator or the battery in the truck died.
    Hey, my Subaru blew a motor today and I'm still going. Where there's a will, there's a way.

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Dickson City, Pennsylvania
    (Lackawanna County)
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,593
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Hey, my Subaru blew a motor today and I'm still going. Where there's a will, there's a way.
    Good thing it's a short walk to the shoot.
    Politics is war by other means.-qmcorps

    The Left doesn’t believe in American exceptionalism. It believes in its own.

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold, dark, void, Pennsylvania
    (Clearfield County)
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I'll be passing through your area on the way. You're welcome to hitch a ride! Then we can argue.
    I'm in Karthaus, which is basically the north east corner of the county, it would be 12 miles or so from 80. My issue is going to be time to fix the truck or get another vehicle for next week.
    NOBODY NEEDS ASSAULT SPEECH

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    jersey shore, Pennsylvania
    (Lycoming County)
    Posts
    4,157
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    I stopped by today to look stuff over. The new field looks like it will work fine. If you've been to this before it is to the right of where we were set up. The only downside is you won't be able to drive right out and park by your set up. People are going to have to drive there stuff to the upper edge and drop it off, then park by the porta potty. Shouldn't be a huge issue, but it's the way we have to do it this time around.

    Otherwise it's going to be a similar setup, just in the opposite direction. Shot gun, then pistol, then rifle and the big toys.

    I picked up 5lbs of bacon and some scrapple to get us started on breakfast.

    Looking forward to seeing everyone.

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    2,462
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I'm in Karthaus, which is basically the north east corner of the county, it would be 12 miles or so from 80. My issue is going to be time to fix the truck or get another vehicle for next week.
    I understand. If you think you have the time to go and need a ride, PM me, I don't mind the little diversion.
    Life has a melody.

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
    (Lehigh County)
    Posts
    1,802
    Rep Power
    21474842

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I stopped by today to look stuff over. The new field looks like it will work fine. If you've been to this before it is to the right of where we were set up. The only downside is you won't be able to drive right out and park by your set up. People are going to have to drive there stuff to the upper edge and drop it off, then park by the porta potty. Shouldn't be a huge issue, but it's the way we have to do it this time around.

    Otherwise it's going to be a similar setup, just in the opposite direction. Shot gun, then pistol, then rifle and the big toys.

    I picked up 5lbs of bacon and some scrapple to get us started on breakfast.

    Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    Does that mean we will park on the lower field? (where the house is)
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold, dark, void, Pennsylvania
    (Clearfield County)
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    21474844

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I understand. If you think you have the time to go and need a ride, PM me, I don't mind the little diversion.
    I'll let you know tomorrow what's going on.
    NOBODY NEEDS ASSAULT SPEECH

Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 78
    Last Post: June 18th, 2018, 10:19 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 16th, 2018, 07:41 PM
  3. Replies: 162
    Last Post: April 24th, 2018, 10:38 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 10th, 2018, 01:25 PM
  5. Central PA group shoot 1
    By R L Suehr in forum General
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: July 28th, 2015, 09:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops