Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 552
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,180
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Sounds good to me.
    Breakfast any way you want to go about it - your call.

    I picked up some road trip candy tonight so I can be hopped up on a sugar high by the time we arrive.

    I TRIED to buy a couple boxes of 7.62x39. As I walked to the ammo case there were not one, but TWO blue smocks at the register talking about something. (seemed like one was showing the other how to do something)
    As I step directly behind them and stop to look in the ammo case, both of them simply walk off.
    Sonsofbitches!
    If your short on x39 and I end up coming I will bring a few boxes for your rifles, I'm kind knee deep in it and haven't shot my AK's in a long time.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    23,662
    Rep Power
    21474871

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    If your short on x39 and I end up coming I will bring a few boxes for your rifles, I'm kind knee deep in it and haven't shot my AK's in a long time.
    Cool.
    I'm down to practically zero "shooter" ammo in that caliber. If I can't get back to the store I'd gladly buy some off you.

    I have a bunch of Golden Tiger, but I'm holding on to that like it's gold or something.

    I'll have my Yugo underfolder and "AR47". The Yugo would shoot bullets made from driveway gravel, but the "AR47" doesn't seem to like HP - FMJ runs fine though.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    On top of a hill, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    6,180
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Cool.
    I'm down to practically zero "shooter" ammo in that caliber. If I can't get back to the store I'd gladly buy some off you.

    I have a bunch of Golden Tiger, but I'm holding on to that like it's gold or something.

    I'll have my Yugo underfolder and "AR47". The Yugo would shoot bullets made from driveway gravel, but the "AR47" doesn't seem to like HP - FMJ runs fine though.

    I hold onto the GT a d Yugo surplus as well. I have a bunch of Tula as well as some Russian White Box I can bring. Use the Russian White in the AR47 since it runs a bit smoother. No need to pay me a dime, just let me put a mag through the AR-47 since I never fired one and we be square.

    Might be a silly question but is there any need for cardboard to use for backing for paper targets or is the range primarily steel? I have a good amount laying around and can bring it if needed. I also didn't see a list for food and drinks so I'm not sure what to bring, if it's heavy on food already do we have enough water and drinks?

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    23,662
    Rep Power
    21474871

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    I also have a half case of Norinco ammo.
    Again, I don't shoot it - may as well put it in the curio cabinet with the other collectibles. LOL




    Gotta ask the OP or pahuntinfool about the cardboard. Not sure what they have on hand.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mt. Pleasant
    Posts
    1,537
    Rep Power
    10587583

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    I'll be there, bringing ptr91 sbr, Simi m31, and Sterling.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wayne, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    I'll be there, bringing ptr91 sbr, Simi m31, and Sterling.
    Very COOL!
    - bamboomaster

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quakertown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    3,771
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    I'm so bummed I'm not going to make this one. Waaaaa!

    I still haven't met Empty, UJ is leaving the bat cave, and all my other favorite POOFERS that I haven't met yet, and the ones I have that would be great to see again.

    We'll only be an hour away so maybe if the womenfolk go to Poe Valley to swim, I can steal away with some brother in laws or boys that all love to shoot. Most likely not, but you never know.

    I hope everyone has a great time at Huntnfool's farm. Be safe and enjoy the day!

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wayne, Pennsylvania
    (Chester County)
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Waaaaa!

    ... (maybe) I can steal away with some brother in laws or boys that all love to shoot.
    Sounds like you've got an actionable plan for Saturday...
    - bamboomaster

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Bridgeville, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Age
    69
    Posts
    3,722
    Rep Power
    21335013

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    I got 3 packs of bacon. A couple 12s and a lb.
    Is there going to be a baconator on site? You know, someone who specializes in bacon preparation?

    I picked up some hand cleaner and paper towels, a six pack of target stand 2 by 2s and 2 cases of water with a couple bags of ice.

    Almost set.
    I'll set them up tomorrow to minimize set up when we get there
    The pipe never wins. I always win.

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newport, Pennsylvania
    (Perry County)
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,611
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    I'm so bummed I'm not going to make this one. Waaaaa!

    I still haven't met Empty, UJ is leaving the bat cave, and all my other favorite POOFERS that I haven't met yet, and the ones I have that would be great to see again.

    We'll only be an hour away so maybe if the womenfolk go to Poe Valley to swim, I can steal away with some brother in laws or boys that all love to shoot. Most likely not, but you never know.

    I hope everyone has a great time at Huntnfool's farm. Be safe and enjoy the day!
    Sounds to me like a private hike or man-hike is in order. Tell the ladies it's man bonding time, just don't let them see you stage a car tomorrow night for your getaway.

    I think I'll raid the basement freezer and find all those year old mystery meats and bring those...yummy.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

    "He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

    "Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 123
    Last Post: October 30th, 2018, 08:35 PM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: August 19th, 2018, 11:28 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: June 18th, 2018, 10:19 PM
  4. Replies: 162
    Last Post: April 24th, 2018, 10:38 PM
  5. Central PA group shoot 1
    By R L Suehr in forum General
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: July 28th, 2015, 09:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops