Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. 2018

So, about how many people does it look like will be coming out? My son is really excited about this shoot. I’m looking forward as well. Just, I’m more of the talker. And being older & disabled, I lack his energy.

(Montgomery County)

Hey guys, I was originally a little tentative as I'm not super social with people I don't already know... and it's close to a 3 hour drive for me, but I'm gonna come out of my comfort zone a little here and give it a shot if that's cool! (heh)

It'll just be me, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you. I'll be bringing my modified 10/22, 22/45, Heritage Rough Rider, and Marlin Glenfield Model 25 for rimfire. I'll also bring my Canik TP9SFX in 9mm, and my PSA AR15 build in 5.56/.223. I have a buttload of Wolf Polyformance, steel case but lead core that I can't shoot at my indoor place, is it cool if I bring some of that? I figured I'd bring some desserts or something because I don't have a cooler and getting one over the course of this week probably isn't feasible. I can also probably bring a folding table.

Anyone out near Ft. Washington area want to carpool?
    Last edited by Gr1mfire; July 8th, 2018 at 09:01 PM.
    I just love shooting.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mfire View Post
    Hey guys, I was originally a little tentative as I'm not super social with people I don't already know... and it's close to a 3 hour drive for me, but I'm gonna come out of my comfort zone a little here and give it a shot if that's cool! (heh)

It'll just be me, and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you. I'll be bringing my modified 10/22, 22/45, Heritage Rough Rider, and Marlin Glenfield Model 25 for rimfire. I'll also bring my Canik TP9SFX in 9mm, and my PSA AR15 build in 5.56/.223. I have a buttload of Wolf Polyformance, steel case but lead core that I can't shoot at my indoor place, is it cool if I bring some of that? I figured I'd bring some desserts or something because I don't have a cooler and getting one over the course of this week probably isn't feasible. I can also probably bring a folding table.

Sounds good to me. I'm fat and love desert.

(Clinton County)

Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

Hey Rob make room in your inbox you are full.....

(Allegheny County)

Hey, the Marlin 25 was my first rifle (around age 11) and as funny as it may sound, I'd really love to shoot that once, as I haven't seen mine since I left home "several decades ago".

I posted on the previous page a list of things I could bring (Post #135) so if there's anything you see there that you'd like to check out, just say so.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Hey, the Marlin 25 was my first rifle (around age 11) and as funny as it may sound, I'd really love to shoot that once, as I haven't seen mine since I left home "several decades ago".

I posted on the previous page a list of things I could bring (Post #135) so if there's anything you see there that you'd like to check out, just say so.
    Well it will certainly be there, and you're more than welcome to shoot it. I was planning on bringing at least 500 rounds of 22lr. It's not in the best shape, but I de-rerusted and cleaned it up the best I could after 30 years in a closet. At 25 yards, the thing drives tacks. I like it a lot, but I'm also in the market for a newer bolt gun to call my own and not my dads.

Hey, very kind of you thanks. Your whole collection looks neat, but I don't expect you to bring it all haha. All of the lever actions look neat, that Yugo looks amazing, the FR8 looks cool, the AR47, and pistol build too haha. If I had to pick one or two, I'd say the AR pistol and the Yugo look the most interesting to me.
    I just love shooting.

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Central PA Group Shoot. July 14th, 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by pahuntnfool View Post
    Hey Rob make room in your inbox you are full.....
    Done

(Allegheny County)

It looks like this year it's still 3 1/2 hours from my place.

I can still pick up EM so it looks like about a 545 AM pickup to leave your place by 6 at the latest to get there by 915 barring road construction delays or stuff. Ha.
    Since I'm bringing some steel, we should figure extra time for set up, canopy etc etc.

EM. I know you are an early bird so let me know if this sounds OK. If anyone else wants to carpool, speak up so we can make any time adjustments. I'm in Bridgeville and EM is 10 or 15 min or so east of the city at our pick up point.
    Last edited by 27hand; July 9th, 2018 at 07:52 AM.
    Opinions are like anal apertures. They all stink but mine.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I'll have a table to put my junk on, but don't have a canopy. Can I share with someone?
    If you insist on putting your junk on the table you might be shooting all by yourself...

(Chester County)

It's a 3+ hour ride for us too, but if we had to make a choice about the ONE shoot we'd attend this year, this one would be it! FWIW, you're gonna meet a lot of great folks here who you're gonna discover ARE YOUR KINDRED SPIRITS...

We'd offer to carpool with you, but are already cubed-out on space and weighed-out on GVW with all the stuff we're bringing. The missus and I are planning to be there somewhere around 10:00 a.m. (plus or minus) on Friday to help with the set-up...
    - bamboomaster

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast