Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: buyback surrender or be prosecuted

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    What happens when the whole neighborhood comes out to fight a confiscation bullets first? Like I said before. You need to make up a list of those that will need to be captured and questioned about violating the Constitution and when the time comes find your objective. Don't be sitting around wondering what to do, go do it.
    We can make an app with a panic button, like the illegal alien app.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Bucks County)

This is how dumb and brainwashed we have become letting a POLITICIAN talk about removing a written RIGHT that already has thousands of laws bypassing "it"---

“Reinstating the FEDERAL free speech ban that was in effect from XXXX to XXXX would prohibit dangerous and unwelcome speech, but it would not affect hateful speech already speaking.

This would leave millions of hateful speeches in our communities for decades to come,” Swalwell wrote.

“Instead, we should ban speakers or speech we disagree with, we should control or charge such hateful speech..... However, all who choose NOT to abide by the new speech laws and standards, we should criminally prosecute any who choose to defy it by keeping their opinions, beliefs and freely speaking the way they see fit.”

See, it sounds REALLY stupid. A right is a right and means NO government infringements or altering to skew the way they see fit.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Send more money to the NRA/GOA/whoever.

Most will probably do nothing. The compliance in New York State and in Connecticut was under twenty percent. Most will just leave them in lockers, closets etc.
    what if government agents (cops) go door to door to confiscate them with a phony warrant signed by a liberal judge

(Lebanon County)

I just ant to quote a Beatles song "so you say you want a revolution?" no hidden meaning, I just like the song.....

Thought of this after I initially posted, wonder if he could be prosecuted for incitement of armed rebellion?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    I just ant to quote a Beatles song "so you say you want a revolution?" no hidden meaning, I just like the song.....

Thought of this after I initially posted, wonder if he could be prosecuted for incitement of armed rebellion?
    IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
    The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
    When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
    The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
    When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
    From what I saw at the rally we'd best have some good tree stands, fox holes and such as the group I was in wasn't going to do much hiking around the country looking for a fight. We need some fresh, young meat in our ranks.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

https://www.swalwellforcongress.com/...ns_oped_5-3-18

Gary was 28 and working as a security guard at a taco truck in Oakland, Calif., in 2009 when he saw Dreshawn Lee carrying a sawed-off shotgun and reported it to police. Three months later, Lee took his revenge by shooting and killing Jackson with an AK-47-style semiautomatic assault rifle.

Exactly why was Dreshawn Lee out of jail within three months of being found with an unregistered NFA firearm?

Oh, it's the gun's fault, not the criminal's, nor the failure of the "justice" system.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    From what I saw at the rally we'd best have some good tree stands, fox holes and such as the group I was in wasn't going to do much hiking around the country looking for a fight. We need some fresh, young meat in our ranks.
    LOL---That's true. But remember it was a Monday and most of the retired men came out. Still though, a man in a wheelchair with a gun is a far greater threat than a SJW cowering in a corner. It's all about the will and belief. There's no will to fight for government handouts, but there's a far greater will to fight to be free.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Meh. I hear that if you run- "You'll only die tired"
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast