Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mango or Wagner

(Tioga County)

Default Re: Mango or Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by rwilson452 View Post
    When it comes to state wide PA politics, I live in a "black hole. All our "local" media are based in NYS. I see lots of NYS stuff but nothing about PA stuff. We have several people running for Mat Baker's seat in the Assy. I see nothing but tose things along side the road and in yards. I'm confused. Matt has been steadfast in his support but has decided to retire.
    Plug into some of the local media outlets. Wellsboro Homepage has done some videos on the local candidates. They post their videos on Facebook and Youtube. Here's 30 minutes of the local candidates forum:

http://www.wellsborohomepage.com/rot...didates-forum/

(Chester County)

I heard a Mango ad today 1210 during the Rich Zeoli Show. He mainly talked about property taxes on Seniors and the highest gas tax in the nation. Yeah, well that won't change even if he does become Governor. Really, which guy owns a Sig? Anyone know? Whoever of these two that wins the Primary I'll be voting for. I'm not like those Never Trumper douche bags that get mad and pick up all their sticks and go home because they lost. At this point in all seriousness who has the better chance of beating Mr Peepers?

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Based on what I've heard so far, Mango will be my pick.

I wish I had more confidence in either of them, but so far Wagner makes me very suspicious, and I don't like his support of Toomey-Manchin. That's clearly a bad sign right there.

Mango seems to at least talks the right talk, so if I have to take my chances and go with someone based on their word, it's gonna be Mango. Praying it's a good call and that he beats the weasel-Wolf in Nov.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Bucks County)

I would like to ask them if either would push for constitutional carry

The bill has been put in in the past but wolf has said he would veto it if it got to his desk

Quote Originally Posted by Norsaq View Post
    MANGO, 100%! Wagner is another career politician RINO and Ellsworth is a liberal RINO. Mango is a true conservative who is not afraid to speak his mind. He is the only candidate who is truly pro-gun. If you watched the debate and/or followed Mango, you'd realize every one of Wagner's attack ads are outright lies. During the March 1 debate, Mango was the only candidate who gave direct answers with no hesitation. His quick, clear responses knocked every question out of the park!

Take a look at this 1:18 min video clip of the debate. The candidates are asked a yes or no question, " Will you refuse to accept donations from the NRA?" Scott Wagner has an awkwardly long silent period (wondering what the politically correct answer is), before stammering and finally answering that he would accept donations. Ellsworth says, "Will I refuse to accept donations from the NRA? Yes, and I believe other campaign reform is important as well." Paul Mango responds with a resounding, "No!" (He would NOT refuse donations.) Then listen to the next question, "Should teachers be armed in the classroom?" Again, Paul Mango hits a home run, " I believe every school district should develop a security plan that meets the threats and the needs of that local school district. If that includes arming teachers, that's up to them, not up to the state." (Aka; Get big government out of our lives.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXeP2DZiROM
    That's encouraging.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lancaster County)

Before we all jump on the Mango band wagon we better take a hard look at his running mate !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Soldier View Post
    Before we all jump on the Mango band wagon we better take a hard look at his running mate !!!!
    Ironically, Wagner's running ate is the one I can't find info on. He's an outsider.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Soldier View Post
    Govenor and Lieutenant Governor run independent of each other. Neither Mango nor Wagner has a running mate.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    Govenor and Lieutenant Governor run independent of each other. Neither Mango nor Wagner has a running mate.
    Diana Irey Vaughan sounds good to me.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Diana Irey Vaughan sounds good to me.
    diana.jpg

Got my vote!!!
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast