Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default King Shooters Supply

I recently had the pleasure of doing business with Roger and Tom at King Shooters Supply in King of Prussia. When it comes to purchasing a firearm, I'm very meticulous and everything has to be perfect. I was looking for a Commander sized 1911, and I had heard that Roger had few in stock. I went for my first visit and I was amazed at how personable and easy going everyone was. This is one of those rare places where the statement "Gun people are the nicest people." truly applies. I ended up picking up an Advantage Arms .22 conversion kit for my G19, and a Kimber Tactical Pro II. Roger who is the owner, is a very honest and upfront guy , he told me that the one he had in the display case was a gun ordered for a customer about a year ago. It had some minor wear on the grip safety/beavertail and I asked what could be done about it. He discounted a significant amount off the price, threw in a 2nd mag for 5 bucks cheaper and installed a bumper pad on it for no charge. I had to have spent a good 2 hours there just talking with the local folks that had come in to chat. I will be definitely be going back. Most highly recommended!

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: King Shooters Supply

i've started to buy .45 lead from there. good prices good guy.

(Chester County)

Thumbs up Re: King Shooters Supply

The president at my gun club turned me on to King Shooters Supply. They are my new favorite shop. They have great hours, lots of guns and it is a great place to talk to people, like a neighborhood gun shop. One night I went looking for something 'interesting', we went from case to case handling guns and talking about them until I found what I was looking for. A couple days ago I was looking for a birthday present for myself, I couldn't decide at first, but there is no rush, they let you go about your business, I think they like guns as much as I do. They are also great for reloading supplies.

Talking King Shooters Supply

King Shooters Supply is an awesome shop! Just went and picked up my second handgun from them in 3 months.

The first was my full size SA LW Operater (a Christmas present for myself) the day before Christmas and my S&W M&P 9mm yesterday, funny story goes, I called and left Roger a message to check price and availability on the M&P 9mm on Wednesday, then called back to see what Roger dug up for me and low and behold, as luck would have it, he had the EXACT pistol I was looking for! Mind you, if you don't know about the M&P's, the full size in every caliber comes in TEN variations, yep there are 10 different ways to get the full size per caliber! And Roger had received, just the day before, the EXACT model and variation that I wanted. I was so excited I raced over on my dinner break, Chik-Fil-A in hand and made my purchase. Tom, who's one hell of a guy, did the paperwork and I chatted with Pat (Roger's wife) and Roger for a bit before I had to head back to work.

This is a family run business that's run right! They take the time and effort to make sure you are completely satisfied, big thumbs up for this shop. I could easily shop around for the absolute lowest price, but you can't put a price on the type of service you get from Roger and his shop. That is truly priceless. When you're a customer they take great care of you.

Pat even shipped out a pistol for me that I sold privately for much less than any other competitor out there because I was their customer. Now that's how you take care of a customer.

Rob

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by romeo oscar bravo View Post
    King Shooters Supply is an awesome shop! Just went and picked up my second handgun from them in 3 months.

The first was my full size SA LW Operater (a Christmas present for myself) the day before Christmas and my S&W M&P 9mm yesterday, funny story goes, I called and left Roger a message to check price and availability on the M&P 9mm on Wednesday, then called back to see what Roger dug up for me and low and behold, as luck would have it, he had the EXACT pistol I was looking for! Mind you, if you don't know about the M&P's, the full size in every caliber comes in TEN variations, yep there are 10 different ways to get the full size per caliber! And Roger had received, just the day before, the EXACT model and variation that I wanted. I was so excited I raced over on my dinner break, Chik-Fil-A in hand and made my purchase. Tom, who's one hell of a guy, did the paperwork and I chatted with Pat (Roger's wife) and Roger for a bit before I had to head back to work.

This is a family run business that's run right! They take the time and effort to make sure you are completely satisfied, big thumbs up for this shop. I could easily shop around for the absolute lowest price, but you can't put a price on the type of service you get from Roger and his shop. That is truly priceless. When you're a customer they take great care of you.

Pat even shipped out a pistol for me that I sold privately for much less than any other competitor out there because I was their customer. Now that's how you take care of a customer.

Rob
    +1 on Kings. I've been dealing with Roger, Pat, their daughter and Tom for about six months now. Every time I walk into the store its like you're walking into a relaitive's house. You're treated warmly and they always remember your name. I know for a fact that their prices can be a little high, but I will continue to use them because of the service. We had a thread here a few months ago talking about the big stores vs. the mom and pop stores. Kings is the epitome of the perfect mom and pop.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Montgomery County)

Just recently purchased an LMT M4 MRP in CQB there with both 5.56 and 6.8mm barrels. The gun had the rear BUIS missing. Roger broke into an unopend kit he had to give me the missing sight prior to purchase. He even loaned me a rifle case to move the firearm to the car. Previously purchased a RRA NMA4 as well as various AR accessiories and ammo. Have always dealt with Roger and have never been dissappointed.

(Delaware County)

Another happy King's customer. I've been buying from them since they were in a single room over a body shop. The new place in KOP is great and they have really expanded their inventory without compromising their service. If you shoot commercial cast bullets, you'll find that King's are of the finest quality. Very consistent and harder than a hooker's heart.

(Chester County)

I've also been dealing with Roger since he was above the auto body shop. I absolutely recommend dealing with King Shooters Supply. I've pretty much bought all my guns from him and my reloading supplies. He's always willing to work out a deal and always has a friendly attitude. A+++

(Philadelphia County)

Roger,Tom and Pat are great people to do business with.
    I highly recommend the shop.

(Chester County)

Visited King Shooters Supply tonight for the first time. Man what a bunch of great people. They made me and my girlfriend feel at home immediately. Telling us stories and answering all questions. Bought a Taurus Lightweight .38 special to round out a great experience.
    Those who fear the coming of all Hells
    are those who should be feared themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast