Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default RINO Fitzpatrick Finally Comes Out Of The Closet

Last response I heard from Congressman Fitzpatrick he said he didn't vote for the concealed carry reciprocity House bill because it contained extraneous provisions that didn't yield a clean bill, but he would support an amended Senate version. This response also had him committing to second amendment support, against federal overreach, etc.

Well since the redistricting, he is now in a more left-leaning district and he's changed his mind pretty quickly to compete against his Dem opponent in November.

Response received today:
    Thank you for reaching out to me regarding gun violence prevention. I spent fourteen years as a Special Agent in the FBI protecting the safety of American citizens. Now, as a Member of Congress, protecting our nation’s students from the horrors of gun violence and school shootings is one of my top priorities in Washington.

As we pray as a nation for all the victims and families devastated by the Parkland school shooting, we must not allow yet another tragedy to go unanswered. It is incumbent upon all of us to identify the root causes of this senseless violence and move to address it immediately. This Congress can, and must, take meaningful action to put aside partisanship and work toward solutions. All options must be on the table.

As a former federal gun crimes prosecutor and the only FBI agent in Congress, I’ve made the safety of our community, including addressing gun violence, a top priority. In addition, I am supporting the following legislation:

H.R. 4477 - Fix NICS Act of 2017

HR 2598 - Gun Violence Restraining Order Act

H.R. 4240 - Universal Background Checks

H.R. 3207 - Zero Tolerance for Domestic Abusers Act

H.R. 3999 - Prohibits Bump Stocks

H.R. 5090 - Raise the Age Act

H.R. 4471 - NICS Denial Notification Act of 2017

H.R. 4909 - STOP School Violence Act of 2018

H.R. 1478 - Gun Violence Research Act

H.R. 4811 - Securing Our Schools Act of 2018

It’s time for Washington, DC to put partisanship aside and take meaningful actions that protects our children.

To stay active on this and any other issues affecting you or your family, please visit my website at http://fitzpatrick.house.gov and sign up for my e-newsletter. And you are welcome to contact my congressional office in Langhorne at 215-579-8102. It is an honor to serve you in Congress.

Sincerely,

Brian Fitzpatrick
    Member of Congress
    Guess he doesn't care what I think anymore since I won't be casting a vote for the new District 1 in May!

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: RINO Fitzpatrick Finally Comes Out Of The Closet

Yep. He's running in full democrat mode. How sad.

(Chester County)

Write that idiot back saying, as a FBI agent, were the crimes committed from law-abiding citizens or criminals? You prefer to punish the innocent who obeys the law. Well FBI director Comey committed a crime, therefore ALL FBI AGENTS ARE CRIMINALS and should be fired.

And don't get me started on the police.
    Last edited by ideaman; April 24th, 2018 at 02:06 PM.

(Bucks County)

I blasted him via email, because I endorsed him when I was a committee man in my area... He's freaking liar, end of story. I will vote for Dean Malik come this primary...

LOL

FBI........... that's a great credential nowadays.
    a slow death awaits you,but not before love reminds you that there is good in you

(Bucks County)

Sign on our parkway: NO GUNS IN SCHOOLS

OK. Then don't call the police for anything.

Fucking idiot. It's high time the lawmakers and rule makers who set up killing fields got prosecuted.

(Bucks County)

Greetings,

Brian sent me a letter assuring his SUPPORT for HR-38 and we know how that went!

FYI, if anyone in the PA 1st US district is looking for info on replacing Brian, please read up on Dean Malik. I conducted an interview with him that you may find informative:

http://www.buddysays.net/bdw_deanmalik.aspx

Regards, Jim

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    I blasted him via email, because I endorsed him when I was a committee man in my area... He's freaking liar, end of story. I will vote for Dean Malik come this primary...