Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Carbon County)

Default Ri State senator to 2nd supporter go eff yourself

RI SENATOR JOSH MILLER TELLS 2A SUPPORTER TO GO F**K HIMSELF (VIDEO)

Ah the tolerant liberal, ever so understanding to the opinions and way of life of others.

Or so they would like you to believe. In reality, ever since I have been woken up to the truth and became driven to spread it throughout our great nation, I have realized that these people are vile.

The group that touts acceptance and morality are some of the most vile, immoral people I have ever dealt with. What I am about to share with you is a prime example of this in RI Senator Josh Miller.

Enter sitting RI State Senator Joshua Miller (D) representing district 28 since January 2007. Standing center stage in the RI statehouse Rotunda during a 2nd amendment rally, Mr. Miller was told by a local media source outlet,

THE SECOND AMENDMENT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, YOU PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT.
    To which, Mr. Miller’s response was

GO F*CK YOURSELF
    The reporter, knowing he had just struck gold capturing this senator in his true vile form, simply said,

At this point in the video another sheep, just dying for the peoples right to protect themselves to be taken away, re-affirms the senator’s statement and the same back and forth takes place.

This senator had the opportunity to plead his case for further gun-control, attempt to find common ground, or at the very least present himself as a respectable human being. Instead, his true colors shine and he proves what WE IN THIS GROUP, have known for years.

The left/Democrats are as intolerant as they have always been, you know, like when they founded the KKK after the slaves were freed. They also overwhelmingly were against the passing of the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments which abolished slavery, gave citizenship to freed slaves, and gave the right to vote for all.

It amazes me that Senator Miller is still in office to this day and is running for re-election in November. Not even because of his egregious resentment for the 2nd Amendment, and the peoples rights to defend themselves, but, because of his open ignorance, arrogance, and vile personality. This is no representation of a free people. Below I have listed Mr. Miller’s contact info. Let him know what you all think!

Senator Josh Miller E-Mail sen-miller@rilin.state.ri.us

Senator Josh Miller Phone Number (401) 276-5582

https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchild...himself-video/
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Ri State senator to 2nd supporter go eff yourself

Old video