Hello,

Does anyone own a WC Beretta?

Shot one?

Has anyone converted an existing 92 into one?

I would like to hear any and all thoughts everyone has on these. If you are interested in where i am coming from, continue reading:

I have an old italian made 92fs. There is nothing wrong with it, looks great and shoots very well (better than I). I have owned it for 15 years and I don't find myself shooting it very much. I have been thinking about doing more target pistol with a 9mm and looking at options. I was looking at the WC berettas and i really like the look and what i hear about them. I could save up and get one, then own two 92's or i could send the one I own to them and have them convert it. I love window shopping WC but i will prob never spend the money for a tricked out 1911 even if i had it unless they run some crazy deals.

I am at odds though and here are my thoughts:

Why mess with a perfectly good pistol to make it better?

Converting mine will cost $800+, a new one costs about $1100. Not sure if it is worth using my own to save $300

Mine is not a brigadier and I could buy a WC brigadier - I know there is a lot of debate about the two, not sure that should even be a concern. If I convert mine will i regret not upgrading to the brigadier?

I don't really want two different 92's but not a huge deal

Have you ever customized a gun because you didn't use it much? Did you use it more after or was it just an upgraded safe queen?