Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Doe Tag Questions

Okay thank you, I will go as I planned. My goal is to get whatever I chose in the 1st round. The 2nd round goal is to get a 5B and a 5C and it appears that I may be able to get both in the second round so long as 5B is not sold out?
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    Okay thank you, I will go as I planned. My goal is to get whatever I chose in the 1st round. The 2nd round goal is to get a 5B and a 5C and it appears that I may be able to get both in the second round so long as 5B is not sold out?
    Correct, as long as 5B isn't sold out you should be golden.
    Opera Non Verba

(Berks County)

Sweet and thanks!

(Berks County)

Okay, one last beat a dead horse question. If I send on Friday or Saturday? I guess technically if I send on Friday, since they are closed Saturday it will be opened Monday so I have no worries about sending in an application too early and having it rejected?

Lastly, I will likely send in application for my son and myself at the same time at some point. When in time that happens, I assume 1st round in July, I send in 2 (one for each person) and send in 2 checks.

2nd round in early August, can I send in two for myself (5B and 5C) and two for him (5B and 5C) or since that is technically 4 applications they will reject it?

Also, can I get two for 5B if available or is it limited to one per WMU except 2B, 5C and 5D?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunowner99 View Post
    Okay, one last beat a dead horse question. If I send on Friday or Saturday? I guess technically if I send on Friday, since they are closed Saturday it will be opened Monday so I have no worries about sending in an application too early and having it rejected?

Lastly, I will likely send in application for my son and myself at the same time at some point. When in time that happens, I assume 1st round in July, I send in 2 (one for each person) and send in 2 checks.

2nd round in early August, can I send in two for myself (5B and 5C) and two for him (5B and 5C) or since that is technically 4 applications they will reject it?

Also, can I get two for 5B if available or is it limited to one per WMU except 2B, 5C and 5D?

I mail on Friday but Saturday would be fine too. Depends on how far you are from the courthouse post office I guess. I am pretty close. The rest of your questions involve math and I'm not good at that

(Berks County)

I am maybe 6 miles away so does it really matter if they get in on Saturday? I just don't want to get rejected because it gets there Saturday?

I just want to make sure they don't reject because I have too many applications, can someone help?

(Montgomery County)

Send two separate pink envelopes, one for yourself and one for your son, if you are going to send in two separate applications a piece in the second round. You have to do this since you will have more than three individual applications if you did it together.

If you're worried about timing, simply mail it Saturday, you'll be in the clear.

In regard to 5B, it is possible to get two tags if you were to get one in round one and another in round two. This will vary based on availability though and I don't know much about 5B trends.
    Opera Non Verba

(Berks County)

Well, let's say there is some sort of interruption in the space-time continuum. Do I then offset by the hours that were affected? Just want to cover all of my bases. I just have to ask.....

Okay seriously, it is crystal clear now. 1st round one envelope and two applications and two checks. 2nd round 2 envelopes with two applications in each and 2 checks in each. All mailed on Saturday.

Thank you so much!!

(Berks County)

Getting back to this, I have my license. The pink envelope specifically says "one negotiable check or money order." So in round 2, my strategy was going to be to send in 2 applications one for zone 5C (which is unlimited so no issue) and one for 5B and write 2 checks in case 5B is sold out so they can cash the one for 5C.

If I do that, will they get all mad and not give me a tag because technically I sent in 2 checks and they said one?

(Westmoreland County)

Like everyone els said, i send mine on saturday, never had a problem getting one for 2D. If I want more, i can get tons of 2B, usually just take half a day off of hunting and go to the courthouse to get them. Never bother with 2nd/3rd round. mostly because I forget about them

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast