Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: NRA breaks 15-year fundraising record

NRA doesn't push national reciprocity or hearing protection. They immediately roll over on bump stocks. Things suddenly look very bad for gun owners. Tons of money flows in to the the nra. Cui bono? Would they think the same money would have flowed in if all the Pro-gun legislation got passed? Maybe that's why they don't seem to push all that hard when Republicans are in charge and chances of passage are good, but they scream and shout like crazy when the Democrats lead and chances are nil. Color me sceptical of the nra's motives.

(Chester County)

Damn NRA all they want is to ban guns.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

I've paid for three 1 year memberships for folks who I have taken to the range for the first time in just the last 2 months. It would seem there are a lot of people who are looking for a friend to take them to the range. I've been doing this for some years (taking new shooters to the range and paying for their NRA membership). It started way back when my oldest son was in college. A liberal arts college with a lot of folks coming from NJ and NY. They would hear from my son about our outings at the range. Many of his friends wanted to tag along. Most were hooked. This continued with 2 more of my children. All three attended a college close to home.

I hope those kids have continued their NRA membership, but at least they got a good start.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12