Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Kyle Kashuv bullied by school/LE for shooting AR with his father.

The one good thing is that those pieces of shit just created a SOLID proponent of the 2A in that young man.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I hope the Father and Son team sue the shit out of all involved. This was nothing more than a scare tactic. This kid should have had his parent or a Lawyer present.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Montgomery County)

I agree this needs to become a very public legal action against the school and the people involved.
    If this situation were to repeat itself in some fashion, he should remain silent and demand a lawyer or his parent be present.

I'm actually a little surprised that he and his people think he can just attend school like a normal kid at this point.
    Were I in his circle I would be advising him to expect these kinds of attacks, and I would have established a strategy of response ahead of time.

At minimum, he should be using a cell phone and portable battery to archive and live stream his time at school to his parents or other legal representative.
    This way if a situation develops his people will be notified in real time, and they can come to his defense even if the phone is taken from him and shut down.

Like it or not, he is now a public target of the very dangerous and fanatical Liberal Democrat establishment.
    He has no choice but to conduct his days accordingly.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Fayette County)

Kyle Kashuv Retweeted

Educating Liberals

@Education4Libs
    12h12 hours ago
    More
    Kyle Kashuv was questioned in school yesterday by law enforcement for posting pictures of him & his dad at a gun range.

People are pretty upset over it.

I'm just surprised that a Coward County Sheriff Deputy could find his way into the school.

218 replies 1,970 retweets 5,518 likes
    Reply 218 Retweet 2.0K Like 5.5K

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of 76 View Post
    Kyle Kashuv Retweeted

Educating Liberals

@Education4Libs
    12h12 hours ago
    More
    Kyle Kashuv was questioned in school yesterday by law enforcement for posting pictures of him & his dad at a gun range.

People are pretty upset over it.

I'm just surprised that a Coward County Sheriff Deputy could find his way into the school.

218 replies 1,970 retweets 5,518 likes
    Reply 218 Retweet 2.0K Like 5.5K
    That red line is funny, in a sadly ironic sort of way.

Now, someone on our side needs to find some social media of a teenager practicing their driving with Dad, then demand someone interrogate them for posting something about it so soon after Toronto (or Nice, or Times Square, or...). Maybe - just MAYBE - some not-so-rabid anti's will see how wrong this all is and shut their pie holes.

(Allegheny County)

Kyle Kashuv
    Who??

Can you try to pay attention? He's been all over the news. He's the anti-Hogg.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    Can you try to pay attention? He's been all over the news. He's the anti-Hogg.
    I only read the news that appears to be of interest to me, based on the headline.

Sadly...it turns out, it's often not that interesting to me.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I only read the news that appears to be of interest to me, based on the headline.

Sadly...it turns out, it's often not that interesting to me.

Wonder if Schrödinger was thinking of someone like you before he decided it be best to use a cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast