Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Kyle Kashuv bullied by school/LE for shooting AR with his father.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I'm assuming that that video is the first step in carrying out that objective.
    Yeah he's receiving a lot of coaching on twitter about not allowing them to dictate the terms of the interrogation. He has rights.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Lancaster County)

More fucking cowardice from the broward coward's office. I bet the one that hid during the shooter had no problem bullying the kids too.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Allegheny County)

I was treated like a criminal for no reason other than having gone to the gun range and posted on social media about it.
    All part of the plan.

Motherfucking pieces of shit.

You liberals wanna know why I'm done "accepting" liberals as simply people with different viewpoints?
    THIS is why. You aren't just "different" - you are the enemy of this country. Fuck you.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I don't wish for him to go through what he did, but this has a silver lining, there will be backlash. People are getting sick of those other twats trying to tell adults how to exercise their rights, now they're bullying one of the kids for having the opposite views.

This will not end well for the grabbers.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    That was awesome.

I assume if he's a Junior in HS, he is under 18. If he's a minor and was interrogated in school by police without a parent's permission, I imagine he should have grounds for a pretty hefty lawsuit.

All of these school administrators and Sheriff's dept. goons need to be summarily fired. I don't know if it qualifies as official oppression, but it's certainly pure thuggery and intimidation.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Erie County)

I would think that any LEO credentialed individual doing an interview (interrogation), it is because of some criminal complaint.

It doesn't matter the age, the person being asked the questions is supposed to be asked if they like counsel, or in this case, the need to bring in the parents, who should be present regardless.

Kids need to learn now, if this shit happens, ask for their parents, IMMEDIATELY, then keep their mouth shut.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    All part of the plan.

Motherfucking pieces of shit.

You liberals wanna know why I'm done "accepting" liberals as simply people with different viewpoints?
    THIS is why. You aren't just "different" - you are the enemy of this country. Fuck you.
    Welcome Aboard
    Last edited by PocketProtector; April 24th, 2018 at 08:53 AM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Berks County)

School districts/ law enforcement have zero say in what people do..legally....on their own time. WTAF.
    A Republic, if you can keep it.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast