Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: LIberal Gun Owner

We (us/me) gun owners don't want any more laws, there are over 20k now. The liberals think if they pass
    another law that will restrict the law abiding gun owner of his rights even more, , some how the crazy's wont shoot up any more schools.

How about the liberals start marching about pharmaceuticals, doping up our kids because they are hyper. No, instead they put on pink pussy
    hats and march about something they have no damn clue what its about. Lets stop this fake war on guns, this fake war on our president, this
    fake war on white males (or just being white), its getting old, real fast.

And the second amendment isn't about hunting either.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Stickler View Post
    The liberal in me is totally against the NRA. Not because I am against gun rights. I just don't think the NRA is either. I think they are about gun sales.
    This statement is a liberal talking point that is just wrong. The NRA was very happy that Hillary lost, then gun sales tanked, and that was ok with the NRA. It wasn't about just selling guns like the left enjoys saying.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Something about this thread and this user really doesn't pass the smell test with me. I think its how he keeps repeating the phrase "bazooka or uzi".....
    Funny thing is, bazookas and uzi's are legal to own.

(Berks County)

I am actually a liberal libertarian... but still pretty liberal. I always see posts of "those liberals" and it is interesting. Almost all of my friends are liberals. My parents are die hard hippy liberals. My grandparents are/were liberals. Almost all of us own, have owned, or support owning guns. I think some of us advocate things like licenses to ensure proper skill and maybe understanding of the law (like a drivers license)-- a few probably would be OK with people not owning an uzi or bazooka. But hunters, and family protectors, and just enthusiasts.

Am I really the ONLY liberal gun owner on this site? Do people really think that there are no liberals, democrats, etc that own guns and like guns?
    A driver's license is a privilege not a right.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by SHEPHERD321 View Post
    This statement is a liberal talking point that is just wrong. The NRA was very happy that Hillary lost, then gun sales tanked, and that was ok with the NRA. It wasn't about just selling guns like the left enjoys saying.
    His opening screed is just chocked full of liberal talking points. Oh, but they're not his opinion, they're his "family's" opinion. He's just trying to get a conversation started, trying to find like minded liberal gun owners.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

If you're voting for Democrats, then you're pushing us down the slippery slope, whether you intend to or not. We all see what happens in every liberal/progressive-run state and country. More and more weapons are banned, until there are no effective options left for decent people to defend themselves. Cities and states that don't allow concealed carry, except for the privileged. Tasers? Nope. OC spray? Forget it. Knives? You name it, it's been banned. Let's face it, that's the natural progression of every liberal utopia, where the collective good overrides the freedom, rights and responsibilities of the individual.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    A driver's license is a privilege not a right.
    You didn't read my thoughts on the matter.. my personal opinion was just a demonstration of understanding of gun safety and the law. didn't have to be a license.. just a questionaire.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    His opening screed is just chocked full of liberal talking points. Oh, but they're not his opinion, they're his "family's" opinion. He's just trying to get a conversation started, trying to find like minded liberal gun owners.
    I wouldn't call it a screed-- but it was just generalisms for sure. Not all my personal thoughts. I was, as you say, seeing if there were any like minded liberal owners. And I am often given a lot of the same short shrift for my libertarian views on things where I disagree.

When I vote democratic.. it is usually on very clear priorities: healthcare, education, the environment. Show me a GOP candidate who is going to protect my drinking water, or the environment from destruction (my biggest liberal area).. and we can talk. I would have voted for Goldwater if I was old enough. I voted for the first Bush both times, and Reagan. There are no perfect candidates, and there are not pure liberals or democrats.

(Clearfield County)

You didn't read my thoughts on the matter.. my personal opinion was just a demonstration of understanding of gun safety and the law. didn't have to be a license.. just a questionaire.
    Please give me a detailed list of all of PA and the federal government's firearms laws. You certainly wouldn't be suggesting such a thing if you weren't able to do so, right?

(Lancaster County)

I wouldn't call it a screed-- but it was just generalisms for sure. Not all my personal thoughts. I was, as you say, seeing if there were any like minded liberal owners. And I am often given a lot of the same short shrift for my libertarian views on things where I disagree.

When I vote democratic.. it is usually on very clear priorities: healthcare, education, the environment. Show me a GOP candidate who is going to protect my drinking water, or the environment from destruction (my biggest liberal area).. and we can talk. I would have voted for Goldwater if I was old enough. I voted for the first Bush both times, and Reagan. There are no perfect candidates, and there are not pure liberals or democrats.
    Right, because liberals are all about protecting the environment. Oh wait, no they're not. They're just as bad as the demonic GOP, only in it for the profit. I won't even go into the fucking clusterfuck that liberals created in healthcare, the other forums members are aware of my most recent experience with that.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast