Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Be careful of the net nannies.

I can tell you exactly where you went wrong.

"So I'm on Reddit" there.

(Tioga County)

I have only briefly seen Reddit and it seems to be a cesspool like Craigslist.

I ran into a few crazies on a sports forum years ago who tried various methods of intimidation and coercion, all over me having an opinion they couldn't defeat with logic or reason. It's why I compartmentalize my life and avoid letting my forum life cross over into other aspects of my life.

With all this stuff recently about Facebook, Youtube, reddit and others suppressing opinions and people, I think it makes a great case why the old fashioned forum like this one has it's place. It's a pro-2A forum not held hostage to net nannies, snowflakes or other clowns.

(Allegheny County)

Quick update nothing came from their threats to notify LE.

The main troublemaker got banned from the sub Reddit.

The one that said they contacted LE that I was threatening a mass shooting also got banned.

I'm still there posting and annoying liberals daily.

Although they got their friends to down vote my posts for a a few days they've finally given up on that game.

Lucky I hang with some really great Patriots who think highly of my comments.

(Lancaster County)

Just wait till part of the new comprehensive background check is a deep dive web search of all your liberal annoying. Might not be funny then.

(Allegheny County)

Background check for what? I work for myself and not too far away from retirement.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Back ground check for what? I work for myself and not too far away from retirement.
    The one that if some people get there way we well need pass to own firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Make one innocent joke about guns and the net Nazi's come after you. So I'm on Reddit and make a joke about guns and these idiots go freaking psycho on me.

One poster said you sure on that comment I'm fine with it but you're putting a bullseye on yourself to be a patsy. I deleted the one sentence that might be offending and that was yesterday morning. This morning I wake up to the firestorm of a couple net Nazi's. Seems one dug though my archived comments and pulled out that one sentence which I deleted yesterday.

Then blew it totally out of proportion and again winding up the rest of the anti-gunners. I'm going from an innocent snarky comment in an overall very pro law enforcement comment to, I'm now planning on doing a mass shooting. A couple of the liberal net Nazi's said they reported me to the board owner and local authorities. I'm pretty sure at this point it didn't happen since I was never contacted by any of the mods on the board and not one of my posts in the thread (>100 comments) was deleted.

So I spent my morning getting out in front of this just in case. I got to sit down with some really great police officers from the City, County and the two chief of police by where I live. No one knew anything about it so typical liberal empty threats. County detectives said if anyone reported my online comments to anyone in the county they or my local police dept would have already been aware of it.

I told them about my deleted comment and all of them said that isn't anywhere close to being a threat.

Just letting you guys know outside this board be really careful what you say about guns.
    MEH...... I'm banned from every non-gun fourm out there. I still have a YouTube account for when the time is needed hell I've even been banned from pro gun forums including this one and THANK GOD they were temporary bans I would be lost without my poofa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123