Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Be careful of the net nannies.

Make one innocent joke about guns and the net Nazi's come after you. So I'm on Reddit and make a joke about guns and these idiots go freaking psycho on me.

One poster said you sure on that comment I'm fine with it but you're putting a bullseye on yourself to be a patsy. I deleted the one sentence that might be offending and that was yesterday morning. This morning I wake up to the firestorm of a couple net Nazi's. Seems one dug though my archived comments and pulled out that one sentence which I deleted yesterday.

Then blew it totally out of proportion and again winding up the rest of the anti-gunners. I'm going from an innocent snarky comment in an overall very pro law enforcement comment to, I'm now planning on doing a mass shooting. A couple of the liberal net Nazi's said they reported me to the board owner and local authorities. I'm pretty sure at this point it didn't happen since I was never contacted by any of the mods on the board and not one of my posts in the thread (>100 comments) was deleted.

So I spent my morning getting out in front of this just in case. I got to sit down with some really great police officers from the City, County and the two chief of police by where I live. No one knew anything about it so typical liberal empty threats. County detectives said if anyone reported my online comments to anyone in the county they or my local police dept would have already been aware of it.

I told them about my deleted comment and all of them said that isn't anywhere close to being a threat.

Just letting you guys know outside this board be really careful what you say about guns.
    Last edited by ALS; April 19th, 2018 at 02:23 PM.

(Perry County)

Default Re: Be careful of the net nannies.

I like to piss them off so I intentionally say triggering things. I wind up as many people as I can in a day, it's one of my favorite hobbies.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Allegheny County)

I just didn't want to be SWAT'ED today. I'd probably gotten a heads up since one of my employees sons is on the CERT team and she's working today.

I said basically a semi-auto .308 with 20, 25 round magazines will take care of any disturbance problem.

That became I was making mass shooting threats.

(Washington County)

You really shouldn't ever volunteer any unnecessary information to the police. You aren't ever going to "get out in front" of anything, except maybe the bus.

I got banned from a sports forum (run by Canadians) for defending the Redskins name. THEY could call the team and me racist all day long, but I was banned for life for not falling in line. I wasn't even belligerent about it, I actually pointed out studies and lawsuits, but no...we can't have someone defending an idea different than theirs. The really funny part, I'm actually Native American by blood. But the white liberals must be right...

Bunch of liberal pansies on that site, after all it's based in Canada.

So it's not even just gun talk, any evidence of common sense will get some peoples' panties all soiled.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Make one innocent joke about guns and the net Nazi's come after you. So I'm on Reddit and make a joke about guns and these idiots go freaking psycho on me.

One poster said you sure on that comment I'm fine with it but you're putting a bullseye on yourself to be a patsy. I deleted the one sentence that might be offending and that was yesterday morning. This morning I wake up to the firestorm of a couple net Nazi's. Seems one dug though my archived comments and pulled out that one sentence which I deleted yesterday.

Then blew it totally out of proportion and again winding up the rest of the anti-gunners. I'm going from an innocent snarky comment in an overall very pro law enforcement comment to, I'm now planning on doing a mass shooting. A couple of the liberal net Nazi's said they reported me to the board owner and local authorities. I'm pretty sure at this point it didn't happen since I was never contacted by any of the mods on the board and not one of my posts in the thread (>100 comments) was deleted.

So I spent my morning getting out in front of this just in case. I got to sit down with some really great police officers from the City, County and the two chief of police by where I live. No one knew anything about it so typical liberal empty threats. County detectives said if anyone reported my online comments to anyone in the county they or my local police dept would have already been aware of it.

I told them about my deleted comment and all of them said that isn't anywhere close to being a threat.

Just letting you guys know outside this board be really careful what you say about guns.
    Why does that matter to you? They are comments from bots on the internet. Delete them. Stop going to annoying sites.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Clearfield County)

Get a burner computer and a VPN and give them something to cry about.

(Westmoreland County)

Thick skin my friend. Does it really upset you to piss off these commie gun grabbing cock suckers. Fuck em, sit back and enjoy triggering them.

(Allegheny County)

Yes I have a thick skin and I didn't back down once. I just want to make sure my words are not taken out of context.

The upside the guy who trolled me I hoping I'm getting his ass banned.
    They don't appreciate trolling and harassment and I just sent a message to the mods to remove the archived link and explained what he did to start the S storm.

He's an anti-Trumper lefty hanging on a pro-trump board harassing it's members.

It'll be interesting to watch.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Yes I have a thick skin and I didn't back down once. I just want to make sure my words are not taken out of context.

The upside the guy who trolled me I hoping I'm getting his ass banned.
    They don't appreciate trolling and harassment and I just sent a message to the mods to remove the archived link and explained what he did to start the S storm.

He's an anti-Trumper lefty hanging on a pro-trump board harassing it's members.

It'll be interesting to watch.
    That's the spirit!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast