Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Idiotic, irresponsiible local paper tells the world our school security is unarmed

In an article today, our local rag reported on a contract situation involving a relatively small group of police officers and security personnel. In describing the personnel, the phrase "who are not armed" was included.

These damned nitwits have just told the world our schools are a soft target. Dammit, I wish they could be brought to accountability.

Here I am doing the same thing, I know....but the horse is already out of the barn.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Idiotic, irresponsiible local paper tells the world our school security is unarme

They don't care about any consequences or results of how they give out information.They are just happy to be the first to report a particular story.If something happens,even better.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Elk County)

Default Re: Idiotic, irresponsiible local paper tells the world our school security is unarme

Letter to the editor?

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Wait, what? The SCHOOL BOARD hires unarmed security, but the PAPER is idiotic and irresponsible ?

(Wayne County)

Bucks of rocks or little bats weapon of choice. Could it be the school board doesn’t want all the little snowflakes worrying about guns in school. Maybe the school board doesn’t want to tip its hand.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Get up in front of a school board meeting, and ask them if they would want unarmed police to respond to a shooting in the school when they call 911. Of course not. Then ask them why they want unarmed police and security to respond to a shooting from inside the school?

(Allegheny County)

Maybe it's just me, but I would assume all school security is unarmed unless I know otherwise.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Loose lips sink ships, a saying that today's news media doesn't understand and/or doesn't care about. The more this stuff is broadcast the worse it will get. But they do have their 1A rights.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    In an article today, our local rag reported on a contract situation involving a relatively small group of police officers and security personnel. In describing the personnel, the phrase "who are not armed" was included.

These damned nitwits have just told the world our schools are a soft target. Dammit, I wish they could be brought to accountability.

Here I am doing the same thing, I know....but the horse is already out of the barn.
    oooohhh next they will say there's no such thing as an Easter Bunny?
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff