Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018

It's almost as if the Repubs. set themselves up to fail for some reason only comprehended by them.

(Erie County)

Default Re: A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Seph View Post
    It's almost as if the Repubs. set themselves up to fail for some reason only comprehended by them.
    Because they would rather loose then change the system in the Swamp.

(Bucks County)

They made their blood money.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

I have not seen any of the Republican leaders do much for limiting gun control. Where is our national reciprocity. Gone. Many of the Republicans leaving are the swamp and are cowards out for themselves. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

(Tioga County)

I see it as a good thing. The founding fathers always considering serving in Congress as something people would do for a term or two and then go back to the farm so to speak. And that's how it mostly was for close to 150 years. So regardless of who they are they did their time, time for new blood. Great to see Paul Ryan go.

(Delaware County)

These hacks are getting out of office so when the SHTF they won't be around to take the fodder incoming. They milked the system for so long...its time for them to go to their fortified retreats and let all the peons take the brunt of what is yet to come...and who knows how much or when.

I don't see reasonable people voting blue this midterms...too much crap coming out and too much corruption for those who still vote to deny going on. I see a sea of red hitting the midterms and taking out that blue wave with the outgoing tide. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how a rocket works, just as it does not take a genius to figure out the Dems have no future governing.

We need some change. DJT was only the start for a swamp drain!

(York County)

Ah yes, the Trump dividend...

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by coppery View Post
    http://theweek.com/speedreads/747985...eelection-2018

Not much else to say, accept never vote democrat.

I think Trump is messing up their "business as usual" game. Some of them figure it's time to get out of Dodge.

Serves them right for sabotaging the TEA Party instead of making peace with it.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoV8 View Post
    These hacks are getting out of office so when the SHTF they won't be around to take the fodder incoming. They milked the system for so long...its time for them to go to their fortified retreats and let all the peons take the brunt of what is yet to come...and who knows how much or when.

I don't see reasonable people voting blue this midterms...too much crap coming out and too much corruption for those who still vote to deny going on. I see a sea of red hitting the midterms and taking out that blue wave with the outgoing tide. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how a rocket works, just as it does not take a genius to figure out the Dems have no future governing.

Connor Lamb had to run as a moderate Republican to win in the special elections and won by less than a 1,000 votes.

I encourage the gun control lobby to continue to crap all over us. It's good for our morale and our mutual anger.

Every time Davie Hogg opens his filthy little mouth I can almost hear the NRA's donations rising. I hope he gets some company on stage, a legion of potty mouthed teenaged brats who are full of conviction for reasons unknown.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123