Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default F150 (2004-2008) Lariat 18" wheels, Tonneau Classic Hard BedCover, Console Vault Safe

prices lowered....
    I just sold my 2004 F150 Lariat and wish to sell / trade the following. Thank you.

Selling F150 Tonneau Classic Undercover from a 2004 f150 shortbed @ 5'7" long. It came off of a 2004 SuperCrew with shortbed. $200.....

It fits at least from 2004 to 2008, but not sure after 2008.New mounting clips, new locks installed with two keys.
    shocks work and keep the hard cover up. LEDs still work. In the picture, you will see a smalll (size of half dollar) triangular tip that broke off, but it is the cosmetic and not covering of the truck bed for weather protection.
    wheels are sold

2004 to 2008 f150 console vault safe security box, $150. Three number combination lock. Secure for the truck or the trunk of your car or garage.

gas cover lid and rear wheel flare trim goes with sale.

Will consider a nice high quality left eye dominant adult COMPOUND BOW or TANDEM KAYAK , but please send the make, model, length, weight etc in your reply.
    22LR pistol or Ruger 10/22 rifle.. or let me know what you have.. OBO )

Please respond with your NAME AND PHONE NUMBER and I will respond.
    Thank you
    I will delete when the items are soldtip.jpg4wheels.jpgconsole-vault-ford-f150-lincoln-lt-pu_36-1050.jpg

new hard cover.jpgnew accessories.jpg
    Last edited by Kiyoshi; May 7th, 2018 at 10:09 AM. Reason: sold wheels and lower prices