Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: 4/30/18 Harrisburg 2A Rally T-Shirts Available to Order NOW Through Friday Night

Quote Originally Posted by V-MAN View Post
    Bern -

I purchased two shirts, one for me and one for uncle ... please donate my refund also. I think maybe they should issue refund AND reprint the shirts the correct way if the error was on their end!!! Thanks again for all your efforts.
    Thanks very much V-, will do.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Franklin County)

Default Re: 4/30/18 Harrisburg 2A Rally T-Shirts Available to Order NOW Through Friday Night

As much as I agree that there are folks looking to 'tweak' us about our beliefs, I think it's statistically more likely that some of the workers at the print shop are the product of public education. Some of the stuff I see in the workplace, even from 'upper level' folks is shameful.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    As much as I agree that there are folks looking to 'tweak' us about our beliefs, I think it's statistically more likely that some of the workers at the print shop are the product of public education. Some of the stuff I see in the workplace, even from 'upper level' folks is shameful.
    The thing is, this isn't a little shop where they design it for you - it's done online, by you, using their "design software" - they do nothing.

I designed/typed it on their website, gave Bern the link to it, he completed the transaction. They print what you design - you are approving your design submitted when you place the order. It's not up to them to check spelling - they print what you supply.

Someone changed it for laughs.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

I bought one shirt; please give my refund to FOAC.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    The thing is, this isn't a little shop where they design it for you - it's done online, by you, using their "design software" - they do nothing.

I designed/typed it on their website, gave Bern the link to it, he completed the transaction. They print what you design - you are approving your design submitted when you place the order. It's not up to them to check spelling - they print what you supply.

Someone changed it for laughs.
    OK. I'll take your word for it. Have I overlooked the naming of the vendor?

FWIW, I recently sought out someone to do a 'one off' design. It ended up actually being a small run, and was done by a retired gentleman who is the father of someone I originally connected to through this site. With the existing pool here, surely there's a connection to someone sympathetic to the cause that could produce desired items in the future.

(Allegheny County)

FWIW, I recently sought out someone to do a 'one off' design. It ended up actually being a small run, and was done by a retired gentleman who is the father of someone I originally connected to through this site. With the existing pool here, surely there's a connection to someone sympathetic to the cause that could produce desired items in the future.
    CustomInk.com
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gripsafety View Post
    I bought one shirt; please give my refund to FOAC.
    Thanks very much Grip, will do.

(Berks County)

My friend and neighbor works at this place and he's as stand up a guy as they get. If you do call them tell them that one of Matt's friends referred you. I'll ask him what kind of minimums they have and he may be willing to cut us a break on something like minimum runs. He's not just a screen print operator, he's more impotent than that but he's not the owner either.

Oooops, here's the link

http://www.derstines.net/
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Luzerne County)

@Berncly

I purchased a shirt, you can donate my refund. I noticed the spelling error early on but honestly thought it was some inside joke I was not aware of. Ive worn the shirt a couple times lol.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Baskins View Post
    @Berncly

I purchased a shirt, you can donate my refund. I noticed the spelling error early on but honestly thought it was some inside joke I was not aware of. Ive worn the shirt a couple times lol.
    Thanks very much Bask, will do.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast