Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: NJ, shaming everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    They will only release such data that does not come back to hit them. For example, a gun that disappeared from police lockup and used in a crime will not be one that they talk about. ALL guns are manufactured outside NJ so tracing back to the origin is not going to prove anything. Despite its "strict" laws, NJ has as much gun crime as anywhere. Like Chicago, they want to make the claim that guns come from outside their strict anti-gun environment so its not their fault that there is gun violence, it PA and VA that are the problem.
    Leftist Democrats always lie. Anyhow, when I was among the pro-2A persons attending the NJ gun grab hearing in the State Senate, that is where I first came across the "it's all Pennsylvania's fault argument". The anti gunners were testifying that while NJ laws were tougher than most, Pennsylvania's laws were the real problem. Like Pennsylvania is responsible for the crime in hellhole cities like Camden, Trenton and Newark.

Murphy is a globalist fascist and will continue to turn NJ into a state rife with illegal immigrants, crushing taxes, drug dependency, and high crime -- all the while blaming everyone else for his failed policies. Count on Murphy to align and help finance Wolf's upcoming infringements of the Second Amendment. Goldman Sachs and Soros money will flow in like a tsunami.

(Chester County)

ATF has the data online already. Most recent 2015/16, shows that while the "majority" of guns are from outside NJ... more are from NJ than any other state. Also ownership has been more than 3 yrs on a large majority of the weapons meaning many may have just been from people who moved into NJ. Also most crime/recoveries are in Newark. Coincidence its so close to NY I guess ...

These data are already collected and open to the public via the FBI, but according to Murphy, this order would streamline the process. The first published data are expected next month.
    So he basically did nothing other then start a new website?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    So he basically did nothing other then start a new website?
    If a little govt is good, a lot more govt will be better!
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    I seem to recall an abused wife applied for a permit because her ex-husband threatened to kill her. NJ deliberately buried her application until her EX. killed her.
    I couldn't understand why the local authorities weren't sued.
    Because the local authorities had no legal obligation to protect her. That is not just NJ, that is everywhere.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Because the local authorities had no legal obligation to protect her. That is not just NJ, that is everywhere.
    Perhaps they should remove their bait & switch Mission Statement.

(Philadelphia County)

New Jersey politicians ought to be ashamed of themselves for fucking up their state.
    Last edited by Krichardson; April 11th, 2018 at 07:02 PM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Lancaster County)

It's working, I feel so ashamed that I'm never going to show my face in NJ again.

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    Perhaps they should remove their bait & switch Mission Statement.
    They should stop the bait and switch, but they will not. The police do serve and put themselves on the line, but not always or necessarily in the manner that some folks think they are required to. Police presence is important in deterring crime.

All those Broward Deputies that failed to respond when the Florida shooter started did nothing actionable under the law. The NOPD officers that fled the gang bangers in the wake of Hurricane Katrina did nothing actionable under the law. I think if more Americans understood that police have no duty to protect any individual person, they might understand better that self-defense is a personal responsibility. This has all gone up to the Supreme Court.

(Delaware County)

The latest from the "Democratic Peoples Republic of New Jersey" DRPNJ.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12