I stopped by there yesterday, had not been there in years. Had a not-so-great experience there about 15 years ago, but that's a story for another day. I had a dermatologist appointment in the area, and was going to be way early, so I stopped in to kill some time. Much rather look at guns than year old Good Housekeeping magazines in the waiting room.

You get a flavor for the place before you even walk in. There are signs all over the parking lot that say "Tagetmaster parking ONLY, all others will be towed". Right at the door there is a sign that spells out their dress code! A dress code at a shooting range? Now I've heard everything. I was there just to look around rather than to shoot, so I don't know what you go through to use their range these days. Gun prices were pretty much what I would expect - full list on new guns, top end on used. After all, they have a little more overhead than the guy who rents a table at a gun show. Also, they did have some interesting used guns, stuff you don't see at an average gun store (Nambu pistol, several P-38's, Lugers, Sauer pistols).

Anybody else been there recently?