Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: letter sent to St Louis area gun range

Quote Originally Posted by FBG001 View Post
    I always found it ironic that people without firearms say they're going to take firearms away from the people who have the firearms. How's that going to work?
    While I know THEY are not going to physically take them, THEY are getting some traction across the country with some bills, laws and decisions by major corporations such as banks, car rental agencies, etc. that I think could have a major negative impact. Never underestimate your enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by kobsw View Post
    That's where they send men with guns, other than themselves(Law Enforcement) for your guns and emphatically cheer when you're gun is pried from your cold dead hands.

Best regards,

Kobsw
    You nailed it. They use mercenaries to do what they are too weak and cowardly to attempt themselves. They also surround themselves with armed mercenaries for protection, because they loathe having to assume responsibility for their own protections. They love animal rights, hate hunters but let the slaughterhouses provide their chicken, beef, pork and other meats. So goes the pathology of the left. They are just waiting to regain full control of the machine and they are going to start. There will be nothing that they will stop at.

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    While I know THEY are not going to physically take them, THEY are getting some traction across the country with some bills, laws and decisions by major corporations such as banks, car rental agencies, etc. that I think could have a major negative impact. Never underestimate your enemy.
    I disagree and I do not underestimate. They are going to take them next time we have a Democrat Congress and Democrat President. They will start small scale in states like California, NY and NJ and then ramp up. Cuomo already has the power to do it, he just needs the right time or the right choice of victims to start.

Quote Originally Posted by FBG001 View Post
    I always found it ironic that people without firearms say they're going to take firearms away from the people who have the firearms. How's that going to work?
    With one of these

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    If I owned the range I would hang a sign up that said bring it on BITCHES were ready.
    Had to fix that !

(Schuylkill County)

I hope your friend sent the letter to the FBI. Making terrorist threats is an easy charge to make stick.

(Montgomery County)

The purpose of my post was to point out the irony, and my question was rhetorical. Compliance rates with bans in states like California, Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Jersey are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    I hope your friend sent the letter to the FBI. Making terrorist threats is an easy charge to make stick.
    They will do nothing about it. Conservatives are threatened routinely and nothing ever happens to those that threaten. Look at Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch and 1st Amendment Rights activist, Pamela Geller. They get death threats frequently and report them. Law enforcement ignores them. The last time they received attention from the FBI, the FBI was leading a team of Islamic assassins to execute them in Garland, TX. To the profound disappointment of the FBI operative who was on the scene when it all went down, a good guy with a gun put down the Islamic terrorists. The FBI man ran off and to this day, the FBI has not be held accountable, nor have they bothered to explain themselves. They are being sued by one of the good guys injured in the attack and are doing in that lawsuit, what they do to Congress, stonewalling.

The only value to sending it to the FBI is that it takes away their political pre-made excuse that they were unaware of the threat.

(Montgomery County)

Stamp is inverted.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

And what do black people have to do with it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast