Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bank of America Goes Anti 2A

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/ba...ing-to-assault

They are following the Citibank lead and cutting of manufacturers of "military style" weapons. One wonders if this is virtue signalling because they don't really have any such business relationships to lose. Regardless, Bank of America is now on my list of institutions to not do business with.

If they were to deny financing to bakers of cakes for gays, they would be in jail for doing this. Why this isn't just like "Redlining" in real estate financing, which is illegal, is surprising.

BTW, I got a letter under Paul Ryan's name the other day, asking me to fill out a survey and asking for money. I will do the survey, but will send them a letter, without money, explaining why the GOP asking me for money under Paul Ryan's name presents a case of very poor salesmanship.

(Columbia County)

Default Re: Bank of America Goes Anti 2A

I don’t know how much this move by CitiBank will affect the firearms manufacturing market. The question will be, is there another bank that will take the gun manufacturer’s business? After all , it’s all about money.

BOA has been anti 2A for awhile. My Cousin is the president of their charitable division in Philadelphia. We have spoken about different things over the years. Mostly good programs they have run or set up for struggling communities with development development. Some not so good like supporting anti gun agendas in these same communities.

No loss as far as I’m concerned especially if they are going to be using manufacturers money against them. Another bank will step up since there is money to be made.

Time to cancel my card.

(Berks County)

I had one of their cards eons ago and I dumped them for some change in rules but I forget what it was, high interest rates or huge late payment fee or something.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

The virtue signalers are creating quite the monopoly for those that don't mix politics and business, like Wells Fargo. Good for Wells Fargo and the like.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    The virtue signalers are creating quite the monopoly for those that don't mix politics and business, like Wells Fargo. Good for Wells Fargo and the like.
    Virtue signalling is the cheapest form of advertising there is. The corporation's don't have to spend more than it takes to publish a press release and make a few phone calls to be assured of national attention. They don't have to spend money capturing anyone's attention, buy advertising space in any form of media or do the really hard work of convincing a consumer of the superiority of their product or service.

That is one reason why it is so frequently resorted to.

(Lycoming County)

These days it's hard to know where to put your money.

(Bucks County)

I H A T E Bank of America. The bastards made an error, would not admit it, would not adjust it, I spent over $2000 on attorneys to straighten it out. I hope they get their asses in a real costly situation one day. Reaching the upper echelons.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    I H A T E Bank of America. The bastards made an error, would not admit it, would not adjust it, I spent over $2000 on attorneys to straighten it out. I hope they get their asses in a real costly situation one day. Reaching the upper echelons.
    Damn,I hope you showed them and got the issue straightened out.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast