Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Default Re: April 9th Starts safety hearings on gun control!

This was posted in a new thread by a different member. It directly pertains to the hearings and includes some very upsetting information so I’m going to post it in here.

Apparently none of these liwluves have received a single objection to any of the anti gun bills introduced.

https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/04/1...-be-infringed/

(Bucks County)

This is BS...I sent emails to all of them, so did my wife. I called my State Senator 2X with no return call----I did NOT receive a single response which is odd!! Something is going on as if they're controlled by some outside billionaire....
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Bucks County)

Copy and paste this and send you emails and call!! WTH are we doing? I thought we'd have thousands of responses on this thread?

RMarsico RMarsico@pahousegop.com, JPetrarc JPetrarc@pahouse.net, TToohil TToohil@pahousegop.com, SBloom SBloom@pahousegop.com, SDelozie SDelozie@pahousegop.com, BCorbin BCorbin@pahousegop.com, HEnglish HEnglish@pahousegop.com, GEverett GEverett@pahousegop.com, GEverett GEverett@pahousegop.com, BJozwiak BJozwiak@pahousegop.com, KKlunk KKlunk@pahousegop.com, JKnowles JKnowles@pahousegop.com, TNesbit TNesbit@pahousegop.com, RSaccone RSaccone@pahousegop.com, PSchemel PSchemel@pahousegop.com, TStephen TStephen@pahousegop.com, JTopper JTopper@pahousegop.com, MWhite MWhite@pahousegop.com, BBarbin BBarbin@pahouse.net, RBizzarro RBizzarro@pahouse.net, TBriggs TBriggs@pahouse.net, DCosta DCosta@pahouse.net, TDavis TDavis@pahouse.net, JDawkins JDawkins@pahouse.net, MDean MDean@pahouse.net, JMcClinton JMcClinton@pahouse.net, DMiller DMiller@pahouse.net, GMullery GMullery@pahouse.net
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    This was posted in a new thread by a different member. It directly pertains to the hearings and includes some very upsetting information so I’m going to post it in here.

Apparently none of these liwluves have received a single objection to any of the anti gun bills introduced.

https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/04/1...-be-infringed/
    Thanks for posting this. Reading through the testimony, it's easy to see the folks on our side and the folks who are riding the emotional "we have to do something" wave.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Copy and paste this and send you emails and call!! WTH are we doing? I thought we'd have thousands of responses on this thread?

RMarsico RMarsico@pahousegop.com, JPetrarc JPetrarc@pahouse.net, TToohil TToohil@pahousegop.com, SBloom SBloom@pahousegop.com, SDelozie SDelozie@pahousegop.com, BCorbin BCorbin@pahousegop.com, HEnglish HEnglish@pahousegop.com, GEverett GEverett@pahousegop.com, GEverett GEverett@pahousegop.com, BJozwiak BJozwiak@pahousegop.com, KKlunk KKlunk@pahousegop.com, JKnowles JKnowles@pahousegop.com, TNesbit TNesbit@pahousegop.com, RSaccone RSaccone@pahousegop.com, PSchemel PSchemel@pahousegop.com, TStephen TStephen@pahousegop.com, JTopper JTopper@pahousegop.com, MWhite MWhite@pahousegop.com, BBarbin BBarbin@pahouse.net, RBizzarro RBizzarro@pahouse.net, TBriggs TBriggs@pahouse.net, DCosta DCosta@pahouse.net, TDavis TDavis@pahouse.net, JDawkins JDawkins@pahouse.net, MDean MDean@pahouse.net, JMcClinton JMcClinton@pahouse.net, DMiller DMiller@pahouse.net, GMullery GMullery@pahouse.net
    As posted above, https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/04/1...-be-infringed/, emails may be deleted before they are even read. We are going to need to fax them, and then call to confirm they were received, or send certified letters, or RALLY BY THE HUNDREDS TO THOUSANDS.

Quick, where is the quote that said they've received no correspondence opposing these measures? I know I saw it, I can't find it.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Wow got a direct reply from a committee member. I basically fired off an email to the entire committee expressing my concern that members of the committee are lying about not receiving correspondence opposing these measures. One of the Pro 2A ladies fired back and is pissed about the accusations. I implored her to call our her committee members for saying such things, and to ensure our voices are heard. Told her that currently, we believe our emails are being deleted.

Justin
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Quick, where is the quote that said they've received no correspondence opposing these measures? I know I saw it, I can't find it.
    It's the 3rd paragraph down...

Thus, as explained below and as a result of Chairman Marisco’s statement and preclusion of interested parties being afforded to testify, it is imperative that you not only contact your state representative and senator, but additionally contact Chairman Marisco and all other members of the House Judiciary Committee regarding your opposition to any infringement of your constitutional rights. (The contact information for the House Judiciary Members is at the bottom of this article and I would encourage everyone to FAX any respectful correspondences on these issues to your representatives and the member of the House Judiciary Committee and then call to confirm their receipt of your fax, since some Members are contending that they have not received ANY correspondences in opposition to these bills). More importantly, it is imperative that you let your voice be heard, regardless of these Members’ political affiliation, as many of this anti-Article 1, Section 21 and Second Amendment bills are being proposed by alleged Republicans)

I just called
    senator Toomey 610-434-1444
    senator casey 610-782-9470
    congressman Smucker 717-393-0667
    state rep Cox 610-670-0139

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast