Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Thomasconnor

(Philadelphia County)

Default Thomasconnor

F this guy... traded emails with him for well over a week about meeting approx 60 miles from my house as a halfway point for a FTF private party sale of long gun. keep in mind, im selling not buying.
    told him multiple times that i had a 5month old and travel was difficult, he asked for my name and cell number; i gave him my first name and workcell - as when he asked that was the phone i had in hand.
    i pm'd him the night before at 10:44pm and again morning of at 8:02am our agreed on meet day (meet up time was 9:30am)...

this guy...

he pm's me at 8:44am... mind you, this is AFTER i told him mutiple times prior that i will need to leave at 8:15am (as the drive is well over an hour) and also that i would be packing up my 5month old for the long haul...

he pm's me at 8:44am telling me my cell is a 'bogus number' (no! it's a workcell that i dont have turned on, on saturday) and that my name is bogus... WRONG AGAIN.
    meanwhile i have over a dozen or so positive feedback reviews here on this forum for good transactions and also have been an active member since 2012.

so this f'ing guy, say at 8:44am, when i am already on the road and cant check msgs (again driving with a baby in the car).. oh i don't feel comfortable, you didn't give me a name i liked and number i liked.
    says he called 2x yesterday (a saturday, mind you) and i didn't answer.
    meanwhile he says all this over pafoa PM!!!! why not just f'ing PM me all of this???? i answer every PM he sent.

so then... i call him from my personal cell... 2x... no answer... hypocrite much?

over 100 miles driven in the car with the baby for nothing - i was there as i said i was - he was not.

F this guy. ban him.
    Last edited by bugout; April 8th, 2018 at 11:51 AM.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: Thomasconnor

Seller was asked for his phone number after being provided with mine.

Seller provided a phone number not in service. I called five times (three calls, two texts) over two days to no avail. No answer, no message capability, and no text reply.

His explanation (above); he turned off the phone. I made five attempts, all timely. And I'm at fault?
    Last edited by Thomasconnor; April 9th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Thomasconnor

it is in service, i just texted you from it... go ahead and lie some more and say you didnt get the text.
    for the hundredth time, it's a work phone and i gave it when you asked for it during the week bc i thought you were going to call right then and there.

you made the decision to PM me on pafoa not after the "5x" you called with no answer... no that would make too much sense.

no - you PM'd that you werent coming and that you had a problem at 8:44am the day of AFTER you knew i left, bc i told you many times that i would be leaving at 8:15am that morning.

and when i called you out on that, you tried to give a sob story that you 'had invested to', you even ran out and bought an EZ pass - whoop-dee-f'ing-do... you were so put out...

please. you are pathetic.