Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: no love/support for rallies & counter marches other than one on 4/30/18

From what i understand the FOAC nor NRA was incharge of this years event.

Medcaf is the organizer.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: no love/support for rallies & counter marches other than one on 4/30/18

I'll probably go on the 30th. PMSC has a couple buses chartered. I have to admit that I doubt rallys or calls or emails have much impact on anti gun legislators votes. It may help move a couple Rino fence sitters.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNTAINORACLE View Post
    I looked through the 2A Rally Link post on this forum and noticed that GOA is the only National Organization that has Speaker listed. This looks like another sell out by the NRA and some of the other National Organizations. With all the funding the NRA recieves from PA it's seems like a slap in face from that organization, send us your money, send us more money, but screw you when there is a long scheduled Keep and Bear Arms Rally in your state.

The people setting up this Rally ought to talk with the Clinton Foundation or some Liberal Organization to get their handbook on how to set up a protest and how to get into to see the political critters. Daryl Metcalfe is the only rep in Harrisburg that willing to speak up

RANT OFF
    Larry Pratt (GOA) agreed to speak at the Harrisburg rally (4/30) weeks ago. Just recently heard Cam Edwards (NRA) agreed to speak, also. Plus we get to hear all the PA politicians who want some camera face-time. What more could you ask for? ;-)
    Last edited by EZ3; April 19th, 2018 at 06:19 PM. Reason: name correction
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by EZ3 View Post
    Larry Pratt (GOA) agreed to speak at the Harrisburg rally (4/30) weeks ago. Just recently heard Cam Newton (NRA) agreed to speak, also.
    They need to advertise these speakers. I had no idea Larry Pratt was going to be there.

As for the other rallies - I'm with JustinHemi. I live near Pittsburgh. I don't have time to constantly be shuttling back and forth to Harrisburg. If they want to have a rally in Pittsburgh, great, I'll do my best to be there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234