Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: LAW ABIDING citizens, we are the FIRST ones taxed, ... the FIRST ones punished

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Yeah,we do and I can't speak on what he knows or doesn't know.There was no need to go into bullet sizes and differences with that audience.
    His point was it wasn’t an evil howitzer as the douche left tries to portray it
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Berks County)

Default Re: LAW ABIDING citizens, we are the FIRST ones taxed, ... the FIRST ones punished

Fox news had a short blurb on this morning by the big dude. Good post providing both complete speaches.

BRAVO!

That was from the heart.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    His point was it wasn’t an evil howitzer as the douche left tries to portray it
    I understood his point and I'll no longer detract from the gem that his speech was by quibbling over what was said in it.There needs to be more common folks like him being able to call out the politicians for the full of shit hacks that they are.
    Last edited by Krichardson; April 5th, 2018 at 02:06 PM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Philadelphia County)

The fellow is going to be a guest on FOX and Friends sometime this morning.

(Philadelphia County)

....on now,guy's name is Mark Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    The fellow is going to be a guest on FOX and Friends sometime this morning.
    Which one, the white guy or black guy.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Which one, the white guy or black guy.
    The black guy and he's already come and gone on there.It seems that in the video he was speaking out against the city politicians efforts to stop an upcoming gun show and after the video got so much attention the mayor of that city has decided to abort efforts to stop the fun show.
    Last edited by Krichardson; April 6th, 2018 at 08:51 AM.

(York County)

Not just yes, but HELL yes. My only issue is the fact that we constantly address the opposition on their turf. We need to start rejecting the notions they put forth out of hand. This guys comes as close to that as any I've seen. Why should ignorance win the day over knowledge? And before we even get to that answer, how is it my rights are always up for grabs as a negotiation point right out of the gate? That should be the LAST point of consideration in the search for legitimate answers about how to solve the issues of the day. Instead, it's what the terminally misinformed lead with, and we happily engage them on their assertion as if it's up for debate. As if we have some obligation to explain why we feel the way we do. I have no time for that anymore, and have alienated several fools by their own choosing. So be it. I needn't convince someone that their ignorance on the subject is worthy of discussion, when they make it abundantly clear they have no capacity or desire to be educated. I won't legitimize their opinion with the diplomacy of my reasonableness which they themselves refuse to bring to the table about MY position on the matter. I no longer grant them permission to access the discussion. If that makes me the ambassador of obstinance, so be it. IOW, fuck them. Every time. If they're so sure they can achieve their goal without my permission, they can just come and take it. That's their only mission and guide, therefore all they understand. Those who only know how to listen through their open mouth instead of their ears receive zero consideration from me. I no longer entertain fools. There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12