Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default So you want to repeal the Second Amendment? Quit whining and do it! (Good luck.)

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: So you want to repeal the Second Amendment? Quit whining and do it! (Good luck.)

Very good read. But the premise of the article does assume repeal by legitimate means. They'll play dirtier than that.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: So you want to repeal the Second Amendment? Quit whining and do it! (Good luck.)

These folks have their heads so far up their rectums and can't hear reason for all the "kumbaya my friends"

The KGB and the Liberal Dead, oop Left, have been indoctrinating generations and creating social instability and flocks of lemmings.. the push will only get stronger.

The silent Majority needs to wake the hell up again and stay awake.

I have no doubt that the USA is a chosen nation, by a higher power, and Devine intervention prevented Killary from getting elected...this time around.. can we do it again when the next Soros puppet is on the ticket???
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Very good read. But the premise of the article does assume repeal by legitimate means. They'll play dirtier than that.
    They will seek to repeal it the same way the Democrats win elections: phony polls, fake news articles, voter surpression; by letting illegals vote; by letting felons vote; by normal election fraud using false identities, graveyard voting, multiple votes by the same individuals, fraudulent counts and ballot box stuffing. Then in the end, they will rely on judicially fixed recounts.

(Lancaster County)

Give it a few generations more and the culture of 2A will be fizzled out, then its a simple final ban. Voila, party over, last one to leave turn off the lights.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by lts1ow View Post
    Give it a few generations more and the culture of 2A will be fizzled out, then its a simple final ban. Voila, party over, last one to leave turn off the lights.
    Unfortunately that's what I expect. If you scream it loud enough and long enough the kids believe it. Then the kids grow up and become the next group of leaders and voters.

There are other social ideas they have done this with but thankfully we have made it harder to do this with 2A.

And......Dick’s Sporting Goods Sales Sink After New Gun Policy

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    And......Dick’s Sporting Goods Sales Sink After New Gun Policy
    Should that go under the "What Made You Smile Today" thread? I am smiling. Hope to learn that sales at Dick's affialiate "Field & Stream" fall off too.

What concerns me- and by me saying this I am not accusing anyone here of adopting this attitude or belief- is that people think that if the 2nd amendment is repealed that the right to keep and bear arms no longer exists. It's a cute little theory- except that the right does not stem from the 2nd amendment. It is recognized by it. Very important detail there.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    What concerns me- and by me saying this I am not accusing anyone here of adopting this attitude or belief- is that people think that if the 2nd amendment is repealed that the right to keep and bear arms no longer exists. It's a cute little theory- except that the right does not stem from the 2nd amendment. It is recognized by it. Very important detail there.
    Very good point not brought up much.