Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Non-res permit to carry

I have a permit to carry now. I think it was berks or bucks. I believe we went ot doylestown. Anyway it was like over an hour drive and we are from new Castle, de. We are on vacation in lancaster, pa today and just found out that they no longer offer out of state permits ( i thought state law required them to). Also i understand the skirt in Chester does not process out of state unless they are sworn law enforcement. i guess no one told the little lady they dont need out of state permits in that case.

Anyway could someone reccomend a couple countries close by that give them to out of state residents. One with same day service would be great. Also i heard philly does not offer them, but another person said that he got one from there. ANy help is appreciated.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

Default Re: Non-res permit to carry

Berks County. I went to the Reading Airport Substation. In and out in twenty minutes, with someone ahead of me. Check out the web site: http://www.co.berks.pa.us/dept/sheri...mssection.aspx

Rick

Default Re: Non-res permit to carry

thanks. I might have to try that. I am just worried that some sheriffs are going commie with some no longer issuing or flat out refuseing to issue like the shirt in Chester
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.