Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Consitutional Rally: Saturday April 14th, Harrisburg.

I will be there. I've got some signs made and all.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Was basically looking for time and general rallying point. I think he covered it. Thanks
    The meet up is at 1 PM on Saturday, North 3rd Street is the place and parking is in Soldiers Grove. I will let you know if I find out anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Guy View Post
    I will be there. I've got some signs made and all.
    I look forward to meeting you and everyone else, I will see you guys Saturday. If I don't see you at this rally I will see you at the April 30th Rally.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

(Pike County)

Was basically looking for time and general rallying point. I think he covered it. Thanks
    They also have street parking available in this area. If you download the app "Pango" and use the code "LUV HBG" you'll get 4 hours of parking for free on the meters. Parking may be free on Saturday though.

If you're going to park at Soliders Grove, come early, they say it will fill up fast. I plan on arriving by 12 pm. Soldiers Grove is behind the capital building FYI.

(Berks County)

I was hoping to hit this one also but have an appointment that I can't change. Hope it's better than the last one I was at a couple of weeks ago.

(Lycoming County)

I'm going to have to be a last minute call for this. I didn't have time to get off work, so depending on when I have to start on Saturday will dictate if I can make it or not. I'm going fishing in the AM, so I'm going to try some spots half way between h-burg and work. That way if I start late enough I can still make it to the rally by 1. Hopefully everything works out for me. If not I'll see everyone on the 30th hopefully.

Thanks for posting info LifeInPA.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    I was hoping to hit this one also but have an appointment that I can't change. Hope it's better than the last one I was at a couple of weeks ago.
    I'm going to have to be a last minute call for this. I didn't have time to get off work, so depending on when I have to start on Saturday will dictate if I can make it or not. I'm going fishing in the AM, so I'm going to try some spots half way between h-burg and work. That way if I start late enough I can still make it to the rally by 1. Hopefully everything works out for me. If not I'll see everyone on the 30th hopefully.

Thanks for posting info LifeInPA.
    It's all good guys, hopefully I will see you guys on April 30th.

(York County)

I'm planning on going. I've got late afternoon plans since I went all the way around the sun again, but I believe 2A support is critical right now with the current political climate.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I'm planning on going. I've got late afternoon plans since I went all the way around the sun again, but I believe 2A support is critical right now with the current political climate.
    I concur, I rather be home this weekend instead of 150 miles away and paying for a hotel room myself. It's starts at 1 PM and ends at 4 PM, but I would show up at least an hour early.

See you there.

(Chester County)

Any one from chester county valley forge area headed out? I plan on it but haven't figured out what time I'm leaving.

(Pike County)

I am back by Soldiers Grove, behind the capital. I am the guy in the red shirt with the Gadsen Flag, come up and introduce yourself if you see me. ☺

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast