Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Consitutional Rally: Saturday April 14th, Harrisburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I hope the turn out on the 30th will be 10x more. Nice going to everyone that went on the 14th.
    Im anticipating that on the 30th there will be a much bigger crowd. The rally this past Saturday was just a warmup.

(Pike County)

Hey guys, the rally went well for something thrown together, I am glad you found the thread Photon Guy. I am going to see if I can throw up some photos, sorry it took me so long, I got sunburned badly and didn't feel that great the rest of the weekend.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Couldn't make this one but would like to hear how you make out.
    Quite well, the crowd peaked at almost 300 people. I ended up going back to the Capital today to sit in on the "gun violence" hearings. We outnumbered the anti gunners 4 to 1 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Guy View Post
    Good meeting you. You were wearing a red shirt and had a flag. I had two big signs. I hope you enjoyed Dairy Queen. I stopped at Cabela's on the way back to eat, I know their guns are pricy but they've got good food.
    Glad to meet you too! Dairy Queen was great, it was my last meal of the day since I felt shot after the sun burning I got, I went to bed from 6 PM until 7 AM at the hotel. I assume you mean the Cabelas in Hamburg? That place is amazing, I haven't been in a few years.

I am going to try and upload the photos, feel free to share what you got too! Will you be heading to the April 30th rally?

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    A kid I work with went. He just told me that he was OCing his Arisaka, and some libtard tried to grab a guys AR that was standing next to him.

He said the police read him the riot act. I'll try to get more info about it later.

Thinking about bringing the M1A on the 30th. That steel butt plate might come in handy.
    Wow is all I got to say...

I had my AR with me but I didn't carry it at the rally. I may bring it to the rally on the 30th but I don't know if that will interfere with the rally? Are we going into the capital?

(Pike County)

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    Wow is all I got to say...

I had my AR with me but I didn't carry it at the rally. I may bring it to the rally on the 30th but I don't know if that will interfere with the rally? Are we going into the capital?

He didn't have any more info about what happened. Just said that some asshole was yelling the typical anti-dogma and tried to grab his AR.

The Capitol Police screamed at him to get away from the rallyers and to not do it again.

No long guns inside. You'll have to stay outdoors with Repo and the rest of the repobates.

(York County)

I slung an AR on my back since it was an outdoor rally, but I didn't see or have any trouble.

FYI, for those thinking of bringing long guns on the 30th, the rally is typically indoors, and since the building has a courthouse in it, all weapons must be checked. The gist of the upcoming MONDAY rally is to visit your state reps and let them know you care about 2A rights, so they don't falter. As great as the capitol police have always been, they have no way of checking long guns. Repo and a few others may be outdoors on the front steps with long guns if you wish to join him.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    He didn't have any more info about what happened. Just said that some asshole was yelling the typical anti-dogma and tried to grab his AR.

The Capitol Police screamed at him to get away from the rallyers and to not do it again.

No long guns inside. You'll have to stay outdoors with Repo and the rest of the repobates.
    Wow I totally missed it, I was up on the steps with that group since 12:30 PM. Some people are just crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I slung an AR on my back since it was an outdoor rally, but I didn't see or have any trouble.

FYI, for those thinking of bringing long guns on the 30th, the rally is typically indoors, and since the building has a courthouse in it, all weapons must be checked. The gist of the upcoming MONDAY rally is to visit your state reps and let them know you care about 2A rights, so they don't falter. As great as the capitol police have always been, they have no way of checking long guns. Repo and a few others may be outdoors on the front steps with long guns if you wish to join him.
    Thanks for the heads up, I figured it would be questionable to bring a long gun to that rally. Its good to know we have either option though.

(Pike County)

I didn't realize until today that the photos I posted were to dead links, so I am reposting these photos again.

Attached Images Attached Images

(Warren County)

I want to take part soon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456