Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Pike County)

Default Re: Pennsylvania Consitutional Rally: Saturday April 14th, Harrisburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Bow2no1 View Post
    Well, ya my job. I drive tractor trailer. I can't just be somewhere because you want me to. Unless you're paying my bills?
    However I can generally make plans for weekends.
    I'll be a bit irritated if I drive 2+ hours to Harrisburg on the 14th and only a few people show up because there is a separate event on the 30th.
    You gotta do you man, most of us have jobs and work odd hours too.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Guy View Post
    I definitely plan to be at the rally on the 30th but I am not sure about being able to be there on the 14th, I will check my schedule and see if I can fit it in.
    Don't forget to join the Facebook group and keep track of the developments, so if you go you know what the plan is.

Quote Originally Posted by golevka View Post
    I'll be there. Especially after reading Wolf's letter to congress, I'll be at every rally I can.
    Thanks!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    Don't forget to join the Facebook group and keep track of the developments, so if you go you know what the plan is.

Thanks!
    I might try and make it for a little while. It'll depend on work. Can you post some details here for those of us who don't do Facebook.

How it works is one person from each state took lead. Dino Kay is the one in this rally who got the permits, they're also working on parking and getting a group hotel discount. So it's organized, however, the more people the better.

All the information is on the Facebook page, I would recommend you read the discussion where these points are brought up and answered.
    I actually did read the fb page, but that was at least 10 days ago maybe more and there were only a few posts/comments of which no one knew much of anything.

Then again, I'm not real good at reading.... :-)
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

It's not the odd hours. I could be in a whole different state.
    Where's the paid protestors? Can I just chip in a few bucks? lol

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bow2no1 View Post
    It's not the odd hours. I could be in a whole different state.
    Where's the paid protestors? Can I just chip in a few bucks? lol
    Put you in a CL ad and tell them it's for Hitlery, you could probably get more than you could afford.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Dauphin County)

Yes sir. Thank you for posting.

(Dauphin County)

As far as specifics, parking can be found all around the state capital complex, especially Soldiers Grove, right behind capital building. Security will be on hand on the back side as well. Its start time is noon. The discrepancy on hours was because the picture (as used in here) was put out by national, with general times listed. Our permit is for 1200-1600.

There are speakers, a pro-second amendment singer , re-hydration/medical tent, and security planned. So all you need to do is show up.

Any questions, please feel free to hit me up. I am new here in this forum, so i certainly aren't streamlined to answering things yet here.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    I actually did read the fb page, but that was at least 10 days ago maybe more and there were only a few posts/comments of which no one knew much of anything.

Then again, I'm not real good at reading.... :-)
    I would read the discussion, they added a lot more info in the past few days. Please let me know what info you need.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I might try and make it for a little while. It'll depend on work. Can you post some details here for those of us who don't do Facebook.
    Any specific info you need? I can post it here or have Dino Kay answer your questions.

(Lycoming County)

I would read the discussion, they added a lot more info in the past few days. Please let me know what info you need.

Any specific info you need? I can post it here or have Dino Kay answer your questions.
    Was basically looking for time and general rallying point. I think he covered it. Thanks

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast